The Sock Puppet Rides!

Are you always in a pissy mood?

Good question. I guess i am kindof a d!ck, i sometimes wonder how I've got as many good friends as i do. I know I'm more fun when I'm drinking and partying, so there is that.

Actually, the last couple of weeks have sucked. A couple of close family members have been dealing with serious health issues, thanksgiving turned into sh!t show, work has been a cluster, and now this.

Uggg.

But thanks for asking.

I often come off as a jerk on these threads. It's just my delivery a lot of times but in reality I'm pretty upbeat and easy going. I think I'm just too passionate about my Husker football. So I understand where you're coming from. I've been trying to watch how I respond to posts on here because it usually comes off much worse than I intend.

Good question. I guess i am kindof a d!ck, i sometimes wonder how I've got as many good friends as i do. I know I'm more fun when I'm drinking and partying, so there is that.

Actually, the last couple of weeks have sucked. A couple of close family members have been dealing with serious health issues, thanksgiving turned into sh!t show, work has been a cluster, and now this.

Uggg.

But thanks for asking.

I often come off as a jerk on these threads. It's just my delivery a lot of times but in reality I'm pretty upbeat and easy going. I think I'm just too passionate about my Husker football. So I understand where you're coming from. I've been trying to watch how I respond to posts on here because it usually comes off much worse than I intend.

Yeah, I'm able to pull off the dickishness better in person, with a smile on my face.

I think the whole message board anonymity plays a factor, too.

Okie: thanks for the kind words.

• Fire 1

The Sock was whooped by The Ginger Assassin is what The Sock thinks. We did have some fun though. Not sure if The Sock is more surprised by the coaching choice or the craziness of this thread.

Put us through a hell of a ride, I think everybody was shocked by the Riley hire. You're alright in my book. Need to give him time though, he's a better coach than his record indicates.

Uggg.

But thanks for asking.

Uggg.

But thanks for asking.

Yeah, I'm able to pull off the dickishness better in person, with a smile on my face.

I think the whole message board anonymity plays a factor, too.

Okie: thanks for the kind words.

Better in person my ass. You clearly get off on message board needling and never leave your mom's basement. Probably got beat up a lot in high school for being a little pansy and can't make friends now. I feel quite sorry for you.

Lol! Cheers brah!

The Sock was whooped by The Ginger Assassin is what The Sock thinks. We did have some fun though. Not sure if The Sock is more surprised by the coaching choice or the craziness of this thread.

The Sock, I'm glad that you picked out that picture for your avatar because I was going to have to dig through this thread and change it for you.

The Sock's alright in my book.

The Sock, I'm glad that you picked out that picture for your avatar because I was going to have to dig through this thread and change it for you.

The Sock's alright in my book.

So can we ban his main account, and keep his sock account?

Regarding this thread, and TSP: Let's remember that this thread was originally in Rumorville, and we (the Mods) moved it here for entertainment purposes.

TSP has been known to us since the beginning, he's a member not known to cause trouble and he was pretty clearly providing entertainment in this thread. Let's not get the tar & feathers out for the guy.

• Fire 1

I remain 100% more interested in Mike Riley's first season at Nebraska than Bo Pelini's eighth.

I'm with you Chamberlain. Holy Devaney you guys, let this stuff play out. It's still 20FOURTEEN!! Did you naysayers forgetgetting our asses handed to usby wisky this year??? Gordon put an NCAA record on us in THREE quarters! I'm sure Coach Riles will be great and from I saw on the news tonight, the players instantly dell in love with the guy. I'm looking forward to team chemistry I'm 2015. Bo was poison

Regarding this thread, and TSP: Let's remember that this thread was originally in Rumorville, and we (the Mods) moved it here for entertainment purposes.

TSP has been known to us since the beginning, he's a member not known to cause trouble and he was pretty clearly providing entertainment in this thread. Let's not get the tar & feathers out for the guy.

The sock = da skers! It all makes sense now!!!! Muhahaha

My master plan, which I came up with about an hour ago, was to show the following which I posted a couple months ago.

I think the key to having a troll account is giving the mods a heads up so they can feel like they're a part of the fun. I'm gonna work on this. It's probably harder than it looks. You have to be semi-believable.

I think the first thing I'd need to do is pretend I have some kind of "in" with team, or I know someone who does, but then refuse to reveal my source.

Gonna stop revealing the rest of the plan now or you'll all recognize me right away.

But then knapp had to post this:

and ruin everything. Thanks a lot.

My master plan, which I came up with about an hour ago, was to show the following which I posted a couple months ago.

I think the key to having a troll account is giving the mods a heads up so they can feel like they're a part of the fun. I'm gonna work on this. It's probably harder than it looks. You have to be semi-believable.

I think the first thing I'd need to do is pretend I have some kind of "in" with team, or I know someone who does, but then refuse to reveal my source.

Gonna stop revealing the rest of the plan now or you'll all recognize me right away.

But then knapp had to post this:

and ruin everything. Thanks a lot.

Is this reverse psychology since everyone here knows you're a "she"? It can't be Moiraine since knapp leaked the (male) gender. Buuuutttt, what if knapp said TSP was male to throw us off the trail... This is worse than Beck's logic on play calling (I know that you know that I know that you know that I know...) I give up...

• Fire 2