The Sock Puppet Rides!

My master plan, which I came up with about an hour ago, was to show the following which I posted a couple months ago.

I think the key to having a troll account is giving the mods a heads up so they can feel like they're a part of the fun. I'm gonna work on this. It's probably harder than it looks. You have to be semi-believable.

I think the first thing I'd need to do is pretend I have some kind of "in" with team, or I know someone who does, but then refuse to reveal my source.

Gonna stop revealing the rest of the plan now or you'll all recognize me right away.

But then knapp had to post this:

TSP has been known to us since the beginning, he's a member not known to cause trouble and he was pretty clearly providing entertainment in this thread. Let's not get the tar & feathers out for the guy.

and ruin everything. Thanks a lot.

Is this reverse psychology since everyone here knows you're a "she"? It can't be Moiraine since knapp leaked the (male) gender. Buuuutttt, what if knapp said TSP was male to throw us off the trail... This is worse than Beck's logic on play calling (I know that you know that I know that you know that I know...) I give up...

It's not me. heh

My master plan, which I came up with about an hour ago, was to show the following which I posted a couple months ago.

I think the key to having a troll account is giving the mods a heads up so they can feel like they're a part of the fun. I'm gonna work on this. It's probably harder than it looks. You have to be semi-believable.

I think the first thing I'd need to do is pretend I have some kind of "in" with team, or I know someone who does, but then refuse to reveal my source.

Gonna stop revealing the rest of the plan now or you'll all recognize me right away.

TSP has been known to us since the beginning, he's a member not known to cause trouble and he was pretty clearly providing entertainment in this thread. Let's not get the tar & feathers out for the guy.

Is this reverse psychology since everyone here knows you're a "she"? It can't be Moiraine since knapp leaked the (male) gender. Buuuutttt, what if knapp said TSP was male to throw us off the trail... This is worse than Beck's logic on play calling (I know that you know that I know that you know that I know...) I give up...

It's not me. heh

Is that a sock inside the number 4 on your avi pic or what is that?

It's not me. heh

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100118060222/wot/images/4/47/Finn-icon.svg

I can't, and won't let this thread go

I feel the same way but unfortunately this thread is dead.

I've went through the 5 stages of grief after hearing the news.

1. Denial 2. Anger 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Acceptance

Now it's time to put on our big boy pants and get behind our new head coach.

It was fun wishing in one hand and sh*t'n in the other while it lasted.

mr. Sock you tried to do the right thing but got duped!

If anything I think HB members should be pissed at the so called "insiders" feeding you the garbage.

To the rest of you on this thread good luck, goodnight & good bye.

It's not me. heh

A Wheel of Time... Very nice :)

It's not me. heh

You're my favorite.

It's not me. heh

You're my favorite.

I shoulda known from your username but better late than never ;)

The Sock was whooped by The Ginger Assassin is what The Sock thinks. We did have some fun though. Not sure if The Sock is more surprised by the coaching choice or the craziness of this thread.

Mr. Sock,

We're good. I might even ask for some socks come Christmas in your honor. Heck, you might even know a couple of them. I can't believe you didn't know it was going to be Riley. Most of us knew about a month ago and we probably should have let you in on the deal. We're glad we could have fun with you. GO BIG RED!

#13 – Multiple Memberships not Allowed
Only one account is allowed. Creating multiple accounts is not permissible and will result in the closing of all accounts.

Sorry, but I want to know who this is or we ban both accounts. No circumventing the rules for certain people and not others. I don't care if you let mods know before hand.

• Fire 2

#13 – Multiple Memberships not Allowed

Only one account is allowed. Creating multiple accounts is not permissible and will result in the closing of all accounts.

Sorry, but I want to know who this is or we ban both accounts. No circumventing the rules for certain people and not others. I don't care if you let mods know before hand.

Breaking my year-ish of silence, this always works for my third graders.

original-257089-1.jpg

• Fire 1