The Sock Puppet Rides!

#13 Multiple Memberships not Allowed

Only one account is allowed. Creating multiple accounts is not permissible and will result in the closing of all accounts.

Sorry, but I want to know who this is or we ban both accounts. No circumventing the rules for certain people and not others. I don't care if you let mods know before hand.

No one cares that you don't care.

Regarding this thread, and TSP: Let's remember that this thread was originally in Rumorville, and we (the Mods) moved it here for entertainment purposes.

TSP has been known to us since the beginning, he's a member not known to cause trouble and he was pretty clearly providing entertainment in this thread. Let's not get the tar & feathers out for the guy.

But...that's what we do. :)

#13 Multiple Memberships not AllowedOnly one account is allowed. Creating multiple accounts is not permissible and will result in the closing of all accounts.[/size]

Sorry, but I want to know who this is or we ban both accounts. No circumventing the rules for certain people and not others. I don't care if you let mods know before hand.[/size]

Well if he was blackshirt98, he'd be allowed - since that account is currently banned.

The Sock was whooped by The Ginger Assassin is what The Sock thinks. We did have some fun though. Not sure if The Sock is more surprised by the coaching choice or the craziness of this thread.

Sock, you have time to make this up.

As long as Coach O and Frost make it this way, you're still okay in my book.

If not, you go back into the sock drawer.

#13 Multiple Memberships not AllowedOnly one account is allowed. Creating multiple accounts is not permissible and will result in the closing of all accounts.

Sorry, but I want to know who this is or we ban both accounts. No circumventing the rules for certain people and not others. I don't care if you let mods know before hand.

No one cares that you don't care.

Let me add this for you, salt sista.

"/s"

The Sock done asked the Mods to be allowed to stay on Huskerboard. The old account will be abandoned. It weren't used often and was completely insignificant even when it was.

Eichorst mentioned in the presser who was aware of the coaching search. They were high level members of the university and board of regents. You never knew anything other than what Eichorst wanted the fan base to know. Not sure if this is means your sources are valid and were part of the ploy; that they're not as connected as they think they are; or that the sock is nonsense and we're all morons with nothing better to do.

The Sock done asked the Mods to be allowed to stay on Huskerboard. The old account will be abandoned. It weren't used often and was completely insignificant even when it was.

And now you know............The Rest of the Story.

Paul Harvey.

Good day.

• Fire 1

Eichorst mentioned in the presser who was aware of the coaching search. They were high level members of the university and board of regents. You never knew anything other than what Eichorst wanted the fan base to know. Not sure if this is means your sources are valid and were part of the ploy; that they're not as connected as they think they are; or that the sock is nonsense and we're all morons with nothing better to do.

I for one don't feel like a moron for having the time of my life on a message board (okay maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it was fun)...

I for one don't feel like a moron for having the time of my life on a message board (okay maybe that's a slight exaggeration but it was fun)...

Ya lets do it again next year!

• 2 weeks later...