The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Source speaks and The Sock delivers!

The Source done sayin' Memorial Stadium was a quiet place till the Bo-crap hit the fan. The Source say he weren't surprised as that was the Bo he knew. The Source say Coach Riley is 1000% genuine fella' and that he gets the whole hearted support from all the worker bees in Husker football. They'd breathin' easier now that The Problem is gone.

Ain't heard nuthin' bout more new coaches.

If The Sock hears sumthin', Husker Brothers & Sisters will hear it too.

• Fire 2

The Source done sayin' Memorial Stadium was a quiet place till the Bo-crap hit the fan. The Source say he weren't surprised as that was the Bo he knew. The Source say Coach Riley is 1000% genuine fella' and that he gets the whole hearted support from all the worker bees in Husker football. They'd breathin' easier now that The Problem is gone.

so should I expect the exact opposite of this to be true since you said Tressel would be the coach

Seems likely to me that Sock has a friend in the athletic building that isn't super higher up, but closer than any member of this board. It's easy to imagine how those rumors start swirling around the office, be they true or not. I believe in the sock. The sock has a source. The sock has earned my love.

Hmmm...so we have The Source...and now Pelini is referred to as The Problem....I can go with that.

I think the sock is almost at Tuff Tiger level in that anything he posts gets automatically +1