The Sock Puppet Rides!

The sock puppet has been a reliable conduit of interesting tidbits and insider knowledge thus far.

He sorts through the B.S and has been spot on with the information he chooses to release.

I would assume at this point in the game he knows who he can trust.

Currently everything has been pretty much spot on.

Last night we was 75% sure Tressel was "N"

I am holding out hope for the sweater vest....or at least until the sock puppet says differently.

At this point in time he is the only reliable source I would believe on this board.

I would guess everything is being wrapped up and they want it tight lipped for obvious reasons until they make the announcement. And Shawn and the new hire are currently the only two that know when that will be.

IMO sock puppet has already given us all the news...what else is there for him to report? His insider has

reported all he knows. The wheels are in motion and we are just waiting for Shawn to announce a press

conference. This is all speculation of course.

Lol dudes, no hate on the Sock, BUT....

The only reliable info is he said that Bo is getting fired this weekend.... That wasn't that difficult to predict. I hope he is right about Tressel but I'm not holding him on higher ground yet...

http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/showthread.php?68071-Pelini-fired/page6

"I wouldn't worry about losing coach Kaz, he most likely isn't coming back. I was seated next to him at Village Inn this morning literally right after it was announced. He was ******, and rightfully so. He was on the phone the entire time. Overheard him talking to recruits, and it wasn't good for Nebraska. Also as he was leaving, he turned back to his wife and in a very loud voice says "We'll be better off.F#@$ this place! It's a s@#t hole anyway. I should have went to the NFL when I had a chance." Just unreal! I was shocked when he said it, and to think I was just about to stand up and tell him thank you for all that he has done for Nebraska. In his defense he was obviously pretty emotional and it's terrible that he heard while out to eat with his family. I also think this is the culture that Bo has created over the past 7 years, the whole us against the world mentality. If this is how this dude really feels, how does he sell Nebraska to recruits?"

Sad if true. It wouldn't surprise me based on the way Bo has run the program. If there are coaches and players who feel this way, I wouldn't mind seeing them leave.

I'm not worried about Vindictive Bo and staff. The program will survive. We may have to clean up a little mess left behind but we'll move forward. Bo is going to hurt himself and his ability to move forward with another program because in today's day of media and communications...Bo's choices will be known. He can take the high road and walk away (and surprise me) or he can be what we are finding Bo to be...

Heard Damon Benning driving home tonight on 1620. FWIW he didn't think Tressel was ever a candidate. He thinks it will be a proven coach in a respectable area of the country announced shortly after their CCG game is played. He also thought the announcement would be next Sunday. That is also intriguing. In the end who really knows? I remember the rumors prior to Bo being announced.

Oh my gosh! It just clicked. Remember SE was asked how he would unite the fanbase he said he'd do it through communication. The sock is SE. He's feeding us information slowly to build excitement and slowly heal wounds. Yet the sock is really just the messenger. The messenger for SE.

Or Sock Puppet is simply SP steve Pederson...FML!

• Fire 1

The sock puppet has been a reliable conduit of interesting tidbits and insider knowledge thus far.

He sorts through the B.S and has been spot on with the information he chooses to release.

I am holding out hope for the sweater vest....or at least until the sock puppet says differently.

At this point in time he is the only reliable source I would believe on this board.

I would guess everything is being wrapped up and they want it tight lipped for obvious reasons until they make the announcement. And Shawn and the new hire are currently the only two that know when that will be.

IMO sock puppet has already given us all the news...what else is there for him to report? His insider has

reported all he knows. The wheels are in motion and we are just waiting for Shawn to announce a press

The only reliable info is he said that Bo is getting fired this weekend.... That wasn't that difficult to predict. I hope he is right about Tressel but I'm not holding him on higher ground yet...

Wasn't that difficult to predict? You said Bo would stay and Beck fired and everything else you have said was either wrong or inconsequential.

Heard Damon Benning driving home tonight on 1620. FWIW he didn't think Tressel was ever a candidate. He thinks it will be a proven coach in a respectable area of the country announced shortly after their CCG game is played. He also thought the announcement would be next Sunday. That is also intriguing. In the end who really knows? I remember the rumors prior to Bo being announced.

Frost, RichRod, Somebody from Bama or Mizzou, GA tech or FSU, Tom Herman, or somebody at Wisco?

None of those sound super appealing.

Wasn't that difficult to predict? You said Bo would stay and Beck fired and everything else you have said was either wrong or inconsequential.

Okay.... I wasn't predicting, passing along information I had heard. This isn't about my posts, others were PREDICTING Bo would be fired over weekend. I hope we get Tressel, however all evidence suggests it's not happening. Well other than the socks.