The Sock Puppet Rides!

Maybe to you, but you don't fire a 9-3 coach and ignite a national debate about your program amidst heavy player criticism for the coach of Coastal Carolina. If its Moglia SE might as well light himself on fire right now

bo was not fired for being 9-3.

i think moglia with a blank check for coordinators would be very exciting.

How many asst coaches would be jumping at the bit to come work under someone like Joe Moglia? I dont think the HC at Coastal Carolina would be able to convince someone like Kirby Smart to leave Alabama to come work under him. Just my opinion

that is where the blank check comes in. and one would most likely be the coach in waiting. that is the sell.

but i respect your opinion.

The only coordinators that youd pay that type of money to is coordinators that are at a top program. Alabama, Auburn, FSU, Oregon, etc. I could see Frost possibly, but nobody on the defensive side of the ball would want to leave where they are at to come work for a no name coach

Maybe to you, but you don't fire a 9-3 coach and ignite a national debate about your program amidst heavy player criticism for the coach of Coastal Carolina. If its Moglia SE might as well light himself on fire right now

bo was not fired for being 9-3.

i think moglia with a blank check for coordinators would be very exciting.

How many asst coaches would be jumping at the bit to come work under someone like Joe Moglia? I dont think the HC at Coastal Carolina would be able to convince someone like Kirby Smart to leave Alabama to come work under him. Just my opinion

that is where the blank check comes in. and one would most likely be the coach in waiting. that is the sell.

but i respect your opinion.

I never said he was fired for going 9-3.The fact that he was 9-3 has created alto of the controversy around his dismissal regardless of the real reasons. Everyone with half a brain knows Nebraska has to nail this hire. Moglia is not nailing it by any stretch

I'm not predicting anything. So that statement holds no weight.

Always wondered what true butthurt looked like
Glad to know im not the only one sick of this guys bs. Pretty sure him and thenewwifi(iamanewby) are related. Sound like my 12 year old nephew that thinks he knows everything and is never wrong.

Lol I don't know anything...

You sound like your mad about something...

Point proven.

I'm a f'ing Sock Puppet, not a philosopher.

That's a little better.

Sock Puppet, what kind of stains are on your sock? Don't go into too much detail, but I'd still like to know.

He's a Husker, there red stains. Probably borrowed Curt Schillings socks

If it is indeed Tressel, it probably just comes down to details with the baggage he brings. I imagine Eichorst and his lawyers are probably working with the NCAA to get clearance/answers, so when the announcement is made he can lay out a clear vision and explanation, removing any initial questions about "show-cause" etc.

Nobody told The Sock nuthin' bout Tressel bein' a "no". They's just not saying anything when there ain't anything to say. Bein' quiet doesn't mean that what you said before was wrong.

The Ginger Assassin gots this under control is The Sock's bet.

...no news is... GOOD NEWS?? i swear to God, if this sock is p!$$!ng us about...

• Fire 1