The Sock Puppet Rides!

Vegas would not take Jim Tressel's name off their betting board if they know "for sure" he will not get the job. They would lose money by doing so.

Not when they have a field bet.

I have it back up on my site. It's not off the board it's back on.

It opened up at tressel - 140

This is current as of 5 min ago.

Nebraska Head Coach Contest Monday, December 1

10:59p CT Jim Tressel or Scott Frost to be the next Nebraska Football Head Coach - Any wagers made after outcome is public knowledge will be cancelled

Tressel/Frost HC

+140

Any other Head Coach

10:59p CT Person to be named new Head Coach of Nebraska Football - Candidates current coaching position listed after name - All wagers made after outcome is public will be cancelled

Jim Tressel - Unemployed

+200

Scott Frost - Oregon OC

+220

Jim McElwain - Colorado State HC

+300

Mark Richt - Georgia HC

+400

Joe Moglia - Coastal Carolina HC

+500

What book is this on?

Moglia reached out to SE? Hopefully the interest wasnt reciprocated. Just stay at Coastal Carolina.

i think moglia with a blank check for coordinators would be very exciting.

Maybe to you, but you don't fire a 9-3 coach and ignite a national debate about your program amidst heavy player criticism for the coach of Coastal Carolina. If its Moglia SE might as well light himself on fire right now

Heavy player criticism? Link?

Moglia reached out to SE? Hopefully the interest wasnt reciprocated. Just stay at Coastal Carolina.

Maybe to you, but you don't fire a 9-3 coach and ignite a national debate about your program amidst heavy player criticism for the coach of Coastal Carolina. If its Moglia SE might as well light himself on fire right now

Goto the player tweets thread bro. Think that qualifies as criticism of the decision

Goto the player tweets thread bro. Think that qualifies as criticism of the decision

Oh. Without the commas it read as though there was criticism of Moglia.

Oh. Without the commas it read as though there was criticism of Moglia.

Yeah sorry on a tablet and the keyboard blows