The Sock Puppet Rides!

Just something to think about: whoever gets hired, splash or not, Husker Nation should do our best to support him. Regardless of wins or losses, all I'm asking for is to bring back pride to Nebraska. Give us a product that we can point to and say "Hey, no matter what you think about our state, at least you have to admit we have a damn good football team". That's not too much to ask for, is it?

• Fire 2

I have been coming to HB for years and have gotten a lot of great info from the posters on here, so when a friend of mine, who has no reason to lie to me texted me some info that might be of interest, I thought it would do the right thing and pass it along. I'm not exactly an attention seeker on this board and prefer to use it to find out what's going on. I don't have that much to contribute so when something like this is passed along to me I feel like I should pull my weight a little as well. Next time I won't bother.

• Fire 1

I have been coming to HB for years and have gotten a lot of great info from the posters on here, so when a friend of mine, who has no reason to lie to me texted me some info that might be of interest, I thought it would do the right thing and pass it along. I'm not exactly an attention seeker on this board and prefer to use it to find out what's going on. I don't have that much to contribute so when something like this is passed along to me I feel like I should pull my weight a little as well. Next time I won't bother.

Relax, people are just hyper. Well, I'm just hyper. 'cause I didn't get enough sleep and then I ate pie.

Just something to think about: whoever gets hired, splash or not, Husker Nation should do our best to support him. Regardless of wins or losses, all I'm asking for is to bring back pride to Nebraska. Give us a product that we can point to and say "Hey, no matter what you think about our state, at least you have to admit we have a damn good football team". That's not too much to ask for, is it?

bo-pelini-o.gif

Just something to think about: whoever gets hired, splash or not, Husker Nation should do our best to support him.

Sexist.

Didn't think it would be an issue. I personally can't ever recall hearing about a female football coach.

If there is one at the high school or college level, I would gladly edit my previous post if you can provide links to a credible source.

• Fire 1

Please do bother. We appreciate the information.

Speaking for myself, I am just having some fun with this. I do believe the JT sightings, I just think it would be funny if the whole JT frenzy was due to people spotting some old guy that looks a lot like him and happened to be wearing a sweater vest but who probably thinks football is "brutish" and sophomoric, and instead fancies himself as a connoisseur of fine wines and string quartets. You have to admit that would be hilarious.

• Fire 1

Just something to think about: whoever gets hired, splash or not, Husker Nation should do our best to support him.

Sexist.

Didn't think it would be an issue. I personally can't ever recall hearing about a female football coach.

If there is one at the high school or college level, I would gladly edit my previous post.

I was just messing with you :D

Where is this location? If these people are your friends Im sure you can get details. Hell if I saw Tressel somewhere I'd call someone and start giving a play by play. i would try to follow them too. Why do these "sightings" turn into something like "yeah I saw Jim today, no biggie."

I know where the location is. I didn't want to share that because it wouldn't be difficult for the institution that he works for to figure out who might have spread personal information about one of their clients. Such as location. He didn't mention anything about not posting it one way or another but I don't know how careful you need to be about something like that. I certainly don't want to get him in trouble. And what does it matter? If I told you the location would you be more likely to believe it? I'm guessing no. People will just use it to fuel their sarcastic jabs.

• Fire 1

Sexist.

If there is one at the high school or college level, I would gladly edit my previous post if you can provide links to a credible source.

You ever hear of Goldie Hawn, coached the Wildcats

Post a screenshot of the text.

tumblr_m7r71w6LHN1rokis6o1_400.gif