The Sock Puppet Rides!

Anybody listen to 1620 with sharp and banning? Supposedly they said that Nebraska will announce Jim Tressel as HC with Scott

Frost as OC.

I honestly think they're mocking the fan base with that comment

Yeah, cause SE went down there and leaked that to them. B.S. SE isn't letting anyone know anything hence the lack of leaks and credible information. He isn't going to say anything until he's standing in front of the mics and that's probably only shortly after he speaks with the Regents so that they know a minute before the world knows.
I agree I think he's just mocking the fan base because of all these Tressel/Frost rumors

Why mock us!? The court of public opinion has spoken!

I talked to Mrs. Frost last night.

So, what, if anything, did Mrs. Frost have to say, knapp?

Do we know for sure that there is a Mrs. Frost?

The Frost family (SF's parents) own a place on the same lake where my buddy has a place. We've seen Scott out there a few times with a female. Two observations: First, Scott still looked like he could suit up and play for the Huskers. Dude is absolutely huge. Second, the female he was with was smokin' hot. I am not going to describe in case it wasn't his wife, but suffice it to say I was very impressed. :worship

I talked to Mrs. Frost last night.

So, what, if anything, did Mrs. Frost have to say, knapp?

Do we know for sure that there is a Mrs. Frost?

The Frost family (SF's parents) own a place on the same lake where my buddy has a place. We've seen Scott out there a few times with a female. Two observations: First, Scott still looked like he could suit up and play for the Huskers. Dude is absolutely huge. Second, the female he was with was smokin' hot. I am not going to describe in case it wasn't his wife, but suffice it to say I was very impressed. :worship

The Mrs. Frost in question is Scott's mother.

We talked about dogs, about Scott & the Broyles award, just general chit-chat.

I legit talked to her last night, which is closer to any "insider" info that's been put on the board purporting to be real.

I legit talked to her last night, which is closer to any "insider" info that's been put on the board purporting to be real.

So spill the beans!!

WHAT KIND OF DOG DOES SHE HAVE?!?

• Fire 1

So spill the beans!!

It's a head coacher spaniel.

• Fire 1

So spill the beans!!

it's a chocolate lab. http://www.omaha.com/huskers/scott-frost-a-key-cog-in-duck-dynasty/article_03142b63-df82-52cc-be8c-f22014c1259e.html?mode=jqm

So spill the beans!!

It's a head coacher spaniel.

Excellent play...

So spill the beans!!

it's a chocolate lab. http://www.omaha.com/huskers/scott-frost-a-key-cog-in-duck-dynasty/article_03142b63-df82-52cc-be8c-f22014c1259e.html?mode=jqm

A CHOCOLATE lab? If you rearrange those letters, delete some of them, and add some more, it spells HEAD COACH. I think we have our answer.

• Fire 2

It hasn't even been 48 hours and we're losing our minds. Ha we are nuts.

The one worry I have if Frost is announced as HC is that I think the letdown will be so great, due to the miss on Tressel, fans will voice frustration. I don't want to see that happen to him. It wouldn't be fair to him.

Alot of people point to the lack of experience as HC, but I have to think that Frost is a bit more on the humble side, and would reach out to Helfrich or Kelly for some advice. Plus you would likely have Ron Brown to consult about prior experience etc...I bring this up because I really don't think the prideful stubborn Pelini wouldn't have done that as much...