The Sock Puppet Rides!

This football program is for the birds...

Penguins and Ducks!

TRESSEL/FROST

TRESSEL/FROST

TRESSEL/FROST

TRESSEL/FROST

TRESSEL/FROST

Pshawwww! Hell will freeze over before Frost is in Nebraska.

/ see what I did there? lulz :lol:

New Source flowin' the info to The Sock. Says that the deal for Tressel/Frost is tryin' to be worked out by the folks involved. Hopin' that we may hear somethin' official from The Ginger Assassin in the next day or two dependin' on how the deal goes and if all folks is happy.

As usual, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own. Just repeatin' what's been told to The Sock by The Source so believe or don't believe it as you wish. Sock don't care.

Go Big Red!

is this what shawn eichorst calls his penis?

It's what he calls your penis

• Fire 2

New Source flowin' the info to The Sock. Says that the deal for Tressel/Frost is tryin' to be worked out by the folks involved. Hopin' that we may hear somethin' official from The Ginger Assassin in the next day or two dependin' on how the deal goes and if all folks is happy.

As usual, The Sock don't know nuthin' on his own. Just repeatin' what's been told to The Sock by The Source so believe or don't believe it as you wish. Sock don't care.

Go Big Red!

This outcome would be pretty sweet. Keep the info flowing sock...

Oh, I so badly want to believe this, please make it true.

The Source sayin' that Tressel and Frost is a combo deal, like peas n' carrots.

If The Ginger Assassin gets it done as we hearin', he be an instant Husker Legend is what The Sock thinks. (Still hopin' he don't kill The Sock while he sleepin').

sock, is this a source you can trust, as a piece of fabric with incredible integrity?

Why the **** would Tressel / Frost be combo package? If Tressel wants Frost, awesome! If not, still awesome! I'm thinking your source is smoking crack. I still think Nebraska gets Jim Tressel.

I don't buy the package deal. If you can hire Tressel, you hire him & let him hire whoever the **** he wants on his staff.

• Fire 1

Why the **** would Tressel / Frost be combo package? If Tressel wants Frost, awesome! If not, still awesome! I'm thinking your source is smoking crack. I still think Nebraska gets Jim Tressel.

I don't buy the package deal. If you can hire Tressel, you hire him & let him fire whoever the **** he wants on his staff.

that might be confusing, though. for the assistants.

The Source sayin' that Tressel and Frost is a combo deal, like peas n' carrots.

If The Ginger Assassin gets it done as we hearin', he be an instant Husker Legend is what The Sock thinks. (Still hopin' he don't kill The Sock while he sleepin').

sock, is this a source you can trust, as a piece of fabric with incredible integrity?

I think his source is Carol Frost's granny panties.