The Sock Puppet Rides!

The fact that he's on social media and not quashing the rumors......

Yup. And this may have been a prior engagement he wanted to do, so DoNU flew him back.

Don't see anything that says the Sock is lying to us...couple that with Jim not killing the rumors...

Jim Tressel @JimTressel5 · 18m 18 minutes ago

Ellen and I are ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at Barnes and Noble until 2 - stop and say hi! #GivingTuesday

B33kIi2IgAASI-k.jpg

B33kIi9IQAALmUR.jpg

That selfish SOB, he should be here making millions dammit!!!!

Any Nebraska fans that can get out there to ask in person?

The fact that he's on social media and not quashing the rumors......

Yup. And this may have been a prior engagement he wanted to do, so DoNU flew him back.

Don't see anything that says the Sock is lying to us...couple that with Jim not killing the rumors...

Let's not confuse my statement with me endorsing this sock thing.

All that proves is that Jim Tressel is at a Barnes'N'Nobles in Youngstown with his wife. I fail to see how that has any relevency in whether or not he will be the Nebraska head coach. He sure hasn't denied anything (Dustin Fox's gay attention seeking tweet doesn't mean swuat IMO)

I agree. What this proves is Jim has the means to get out the message that he is not interested on his own. He doesnt need to use a mouth piece. And dont tell me he doesnt know he is the leading candidate rumor or otherwise......