The Sock Puppet Rides!

You all would be so disappointed if you knew who The Sock Puppet was in real Huskerboard life. You're giving The Sock Puppet way too much credit by mentioning his name with real, cyber legends of Huskerboard. The Sock Puppet is merely the conduit of information, of which he has none right now.

Perhaps the Mods will give The Sock Puppet a chance to survive, perhaps not... We're all "annonymous" on this board, The Sock Puppet is just more transparent about his purpose than most. Time will tell.

Should of set up via a Tor Browser. Would mask everything about you. Keep it in here, and Im sure you're fine...

The Sock Puppet isn't that smart.

And FYI, The Sock Puppet is on the board as another poster. However, it's nobody you'd ever think of, a nobody, really. Not worth the effort to try to "catch" me. It would only be a waste of your time and very disappointing for you in the end (especially if you figured it out...).

I'm sure the Mod's could reveal me in a heartbeat and if they don't want me here, I'm sure they'll just let me know and I'll vanish.

You were doing great, and it was hilarious until you made this post.

Keep it more inane and abstract. Remember, you're a sock puppet - you're not capable of introspection.

• Fire 3

And FYI, The Sock Puppet is on the board as another poster. However, it's nobody you'd ever think of, a nobody, really. Not worth the effort to try to "catch" me. It would only be a waste of your time and very disappointing for you in the end (especially if you figured it out...).

I'm sure the Mod's could reveal me in a heartbeat and if they don't want me here, I'm sure they'll just let me know and I'll vanish.

Keep it more inane and abstract. Remember, you're a sock puppet - you're not capable of introspection.

I'm a f'ing Sock Puppet, not a philosopher.

• Fire 1

Aye, good call. The Sock Puppet has an mentor now and you can expect more from him in the future.

must be Moiraine.....

The sock puppet is merely a conduit.

The sock puppet hears that Bo is quite the egomaniac who goes through staff and chews asses with regularity. The game plans are drawn up by the players and GA's, thus the utter shock when things don't go well. He interviewed for Arkansas before the B1G championship game against Wisconsin, guess the interview and the game both went to Bielema (sock puppets don't spell very well.) Bo doesn't like leaks and doesn't like sock puppets.

Please feel free to ignore the sock puppet. He knows nothing. The sock puppet will only live in this section of HuskerBoard to respect the integrity of the rest of the board.

You lost me at the game plans being drawn up by GA's and players.

Otherwise everything you say is probably true and pretty much common knowledge. Come on, Sock Puppet come up with something that is a little more substantial that is not so much common knowledge.

Yeah, that part sounds very questionable. Please expand on this claim, sock puppet.

The sock puppet hears that Bo is quite the egomaniac who goes through staff and chews asses with regularity. The game plans are drawn up by the players and GA's, thus the utter shock when things don't go well. He interviewed for Arkansas before the B1G championship game against Wisconsin, guess the interview and the game both went to Bielema (sock puppets don't spell very well.) Bo doesn't like leaks and doesn't like sock puppets.

Please feel free to ignore the sock puppet. He knows nothing. The sock puppet will only live in this section of HuskerBoard to respect the integrity of the rest of the board.

Otherwise everything you say is probably true and pretty much common knowledge. Come on, Sock Puppet come up with something that is a little more substantial that is not so much common knowledge.

Yeah, that part sounds very questionable. Please expand on this claim, sock puppet.

The Sock Puppet hears that Caputo has been developing the game plans to block/run without so much as Pee Wee coaching experience. This is all the Sock Puppet knows at this time.

The Sock Puppet hears that Caputo has been developing the game plans to block/run without so much as Pee Wee coaching experience. This is all the Sock Puppet knows at this time.

If your statement isn't sarcasm, lets assume you are right. Do you mean to tell me that Bo doesn't let his DC call plays during the game and took coaching duties away from his ST coordinator but is perfectly fine with GA's and players designing the blocking schemes for the games?

Seems legit.