rawhide

It.

Was.

Iowa.

Nuff Said.

We're SUPPOSED to beat Iowa.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, we are. And we did.

Should Bo still be gone? Yeah, probably.

But please allow yourself to be happy for 5 minutes for beating those douches on the other side of the border, for the fact that the kids didn't give up, for the fact that DPE is a stud and Tommy, while playing awful most of the game, came clutch when it mattered, etc.

It's like you people enjoy being angry.

• Fire 1

Nice win, but Bo probably saves his job. :hmmph

Nothing says real fan like being disappointed that your team won.

I would say many fans on here are happy for the players anytime they can win a game, but most don't feel Bo is the right guy to take the Huskers to the next level. You can hold both views. I still think there is no question that Bo should be fired and a new coach should come in. We finished 3rd in a weak division, and have not won any championships with Bo as coach.

Great win over a determined hawkeye squad giving their all on senior day, coming back from 17. Bo ain't goin' anywhere. Hope we get 10 wins in the bowl, and then see what these bunch of 4 star recruits can do in the years to come. can only hope pelini gets things figured out in the big games.

It.

Was.

Iowa.

Nuff Said.

We're SUPPOSED to beat Iowa.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, we are. And we did.

Should Bo still be gone? Yeah, probably.

But please allow yourself to be happy for 5 minutes for beating those douches on the other side of the border, for the fact that the kids didn't give up, for the fact that DPE is a stud and Tommy, while playing awful most of the game, came clutch when it mattered, etc.

It's like you people enjoy being angry.

giphy.gif

Oh, please, don't start that 'kids don't give up' crap. My issue isn't WITH the players (who are, by law, grown azzed men).

Why did Ameer get only a few touches in the 2nd half?

Why were they going pass pass pass pass pass so much - instead of balancing their offense?

That's why my issue is with the coaching staff.

Bo Pelini - 24 years

Tim Beck - 27 years

Barney Cotton - 26 years

Only guy in my opinion right now is Paps. Only been a full time coach since 2008, and I do think he'd excel under different leadership.

That being said - you got at LEAST 77 years combined between those three coaches alone. What we're seeing should not be how this team plays week after week.

I'm just as happy as anyone any time the Huskers win, but this doesn't mask the problems of this coaching staff. 9 wins don't mask the problems of the coaching staff. Things need to be addressed, and we can't watch the same nonsense next year. Clean up the dead weight on the staff, Papuchis replaced with Muschamp. And either replace Beck or make him accountable for that crap he calls a multiple offense. Develop an identity, develop an o-line, develop a QB and find a replacement RB. I don't think Beck is the one to do all that.

• Fire 1

I'm just as happy as anyone any time the Huskers win, but this doesn't mask the problems of this coaching staff. 9 wins don't mask the problems of the coaching staff. Things need to be addressed, and we can't watch the same nonsense next year. Clean up the dead weight on the staff, Papuchis replaced with Muschamp. And either replace Beck or make him accountable for that crap he calls a multiple offense. Develop an identity, develop an o-line, develop a QB and find a replacement RB. I don't think Beck is the one to do all that.

I'm more patient with Paps than I am with Bo. Paps only been a fulltime coach for a few years now. Plenty of these other clowns on the staff got at least 20 + years in the coaching game.

guys, we are one of only 5 teams in the entire nation to have beaten iowa this year.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Since when does that mean anything? Iowa's football program has been irrelevant for 56 years. Whoopee de doo we beat them. When you beat a team you should beat it means nothing.

T_O_B

guys, we are one of only 5 teams in the entire nation to have beaten iowa this year.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Since when does that mean anything? Iowa's football program has been irrelevant for 56 years. Whoopee de doo we beat them. When you beat a team you should beat it means nothing.

T_O_B

Iowa was a favorite according to the oddsmakers.