****** What Did We Learn - Hawkeye Edition ******

walksalone

TA is still not a good QB. He has flashes of brilliance, and 3 quarters of just absolute crap play. If we had an average QB back there, this game would have never been in doubt.

Abdullah carries this offense on his back.

D came to play for the most part, even with Gregory on the sidelines.

Brown needs some work on the off season.

Both the offense and defense made good adjustments during the game.

Bo should be back next year. Which makes me happy (both to piss off the Bo haters and because I actually think he's a good coach)

There are "fans" of this team that are disappointed after a win. Shame on you.

• Fire 1

There are "fans" of this team that are disappointed after a win. Shame on you.

Totally agree, this was the biggest takeaway of the game for me. I still think Bo should probably be gone ... but to be so upset after a victory is insane. The kids showed heart, the defense made adjustments to take away the edge, etc. Things were done correctly in this game, and if you can't see that or admit it, then I don't know what to say to you.

• Fire 1

I'm happy that we won and that we put on a decent 2nd half. I still don't know why our offense seems to struggle so much... We never let Abdullah get into games... haven't since about the 4th game of the season.

When he gets the ball, he can be magical.

bo will not get fired. Too much at stake. But Puppy chow should go. Beck ... I just don't get Beck.

In the sick twisted fashion I've become used to, this may only extend the sick twisted type of Husker football I've been watching for half of my life now. Especially the last seven years.

We once again prove we can unscrew ourselves just as easily as we can screw ourselves. Against Iowa. Good for us.

I'm glad we won, but I'm glad for the players of he game. The coaches can't blame them after this one, but I'm sure Beck would be glad to pat himself on the back.

We CAN play all 4 quarters when we want to.

Pierson-El is the future of Husker football.

Tommy A comes through in a clutch!

Love beating the Hogeyes!!

I must have missed the other 2 quarters they played today.

The way I see it, the wheels could've come off at any time but they just kept at it so yeah, they DID play all 4 quarters.

What we learned today is that we will get exactly the same thing next year with the same coaching staff. It just depends if you are satisfied with Bo and band of clowns or not.

Personally, the mediocrity is too much to continue. It's time for a change. I know Bo, we won't know what we have until you're gone. Thanks for everything. I wish him the best. It's time for someone that echoes the values and philosophy that this program was built on. Who is that guy? I certainly don't know. Only thing I know is Bo ain't it.

SUPERBUNNY

• Fire 1

I think we learned that Nebraska is still good at beating teams ranked below #30, and for some fans, it still won't matter that we can't win championships as long as Bo can get to 9 wins.

The same people that complain about Bo would have been screaming for Osborne's head in the 80s and early 90s. Do we need some changes? Sure. Let's get a new OC (one willing to bench TA). But we don't need a new HC.

• Fire 1