My two cents on Bo

Rosenblatt

Anti bo guys plz give me a coach that u want to replace him that is better.

Give a coach that we can legitimately get and will absolutely be better. Once I here those options then I will consider. Until then dont call people stupid that disagree.

Who is calling anyone stupid? I feel like that is the pro-bo camp tonight throwing words into the other sides mouth.

Anyway.

I'll give one, because there is only 1 I want legitimately. Jim McElwain - CSU

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

Shaw yeah right. Tressel has a do clause til 2016. Moglia is like 55, and mcelwain just lost to air force. Yeah fire everybody and hire those nobodies.

Calling Shaw a nobody is pretty hilarious considering if Nebraska found a way to

Not get bludgeoned by a five loss Wisconsin team in 2012 his team would have skull drug us

Anti bo guys plz give me a coach that u want to replace him that is better.

Give a coach that we can legitimately get and will absolutely be better. Once I here those options then I will consider. Until then dont call people stupid that disagree.

Who is calling anyone stupid? I feel like that is the pro-bo camp tonight throwing words into the other sides mouth.

Anyway.

I'll give one, because there is only 1 I want legitimately. Jim McElwain - CSU

Shaw

Tressel

Moglia

Shaw yeah right. Tressel has a do clause til 2016. Moglia is like 55, and mcelwain just lost to air force. Yeah fire everybody and hire those nobodies.

What are these great reasons to keep Bo? What are your thoughts on both losses to MSU, both blowout losses to Wisconsin, both losses to Minnesota, both UCLA losses, the Georgia loss, the South Carolina loss, the Ohio State loss, the Washington bowl game loss, a home loss to Texas, and the home loss to Northwestern, last years Iowa loss and Bo's post game reaction, and his unsportsmanlike penalty towards an official, the Michigan and Wisconsin lopsided losses in 2011, the Texas A&M loss, the several unsportsmanlike penalties including one on Bo towards an official? And with the exception of a few of those games, the rest were all on national TV as big games of interest. Please explain your thoughts and reasons on those games mentioned as why Bo should be retained. I just want to know. And I'll extend that to any Pro Bo fanboy.

Name the guy who will lead us to the playoffs and how many years before that happens. We need the master plan to go with the wishes. What gets done in year one? Year two? Do we hoist a trophy in 2017 or 2018 and which trophy is it we hoist?

Because Nebraska tried the "Anybody is better than Solich." course of action and it blew up in everybody's face...except somehow Perlman survived.

My guess is some of you are trying to track down Houston Nutt's cell phone number this weekend to jump start the process.

That is all.

You think Perlman's job hinges on the success of the football program?

"This is what is wrong with husker fans today. We were spoiled in the 90's..."

Actually we were spoiled in the 70's, 80's,AND the 90's.

How dare anyone expect success? I love that expecting the team to be competitive now constitutes being "spoiled" and only a real fan would accept blowouts.

How dare anyone expect success? I love that expecting the team to be competitive now constitutes being "spoiled" and only a real fan would accept blowouts.

Stop being a bad fan

• Fire 1

Stop being a bad fan

bo-pelini-o.gifI seem to be finding alot of places for this lately.

To the question of "Should Bo be back" I would ask,

Which team is more pleasing to watch, Nebraska or Minnesota?

To me it is Minnesota. They are better prepared, in better shape, and they play hard and with purpose. They are better coached, by a guy that knows what he is doing.

This is Bo's first gig and it shows he should remain a coordinator because he just doesn't have what it takes to coach a major college program.

I love how if u support bo u are an idiot. If u don't like him u are right.

I think bo has done wonders for this program and has brought us out of the dumps. I believe we will be better next year than this. We have JV linebackers this year and are still recovering from not needing them In the big 12. That is the one position that is holding us back on defense.

Still recovering? How long have we been in the BIG? What do other conferences do when they face a BIG team in a bowl or an OOC? Do they recruit special linebackers just to play BIG teams?

Generally we play sec teams in the bowls games who have a traditional 43 scheme. I believe it illegal to recruit a special player for one game. We don't play many big 12 teams which is the one conference which this would apply to bc that is where we came from and were the no mike linebackers style of play is located