To the Bo Pelini Haters

I think most would agree he has done good things here. It's that he hasn't done great things.

This. I liked Bo. He phoenixed this program from asshat Callahan. He recruited some great talent. But he couldn't take it to the next level. For anyone that says he needed more time, how many more years do you give him? I didn't want us to become Iowa where we keep signing our 'just enough' coach to forty year contract extensions.

I liked Bo, but I feel this was more of a mutual breakup. I'm ready to move in a new direction. Will it be better? Will it be worse? Only time will tell. Whatever the outcome, I will forever bleed scarlet and cream.

No the firing i understand. Its all you little winy pricks on here i dont. You call me not a fan for being pissed a good coach was fired. A coach that the players said over and over again they would do anything for was fired because fans like some of you are bitching about this or that. Thats where my problem is. Theres lots of Alabamas and Florida Sts out there to root for if you want to feel good about yourselves. Oh bo thank you for your service while you go on here and ridicule the team and the players. Un F**king believeable.

Calling people "w(h)in(e)y little pricks" seems a bit ironic to me considering the basis of this thread.

• Fire 2

Do me a favor, dont wish the coach well because frankly you were all a$$hole$ to him and what he has done here.

If you knew how Bo treated some fans, media members and boosters over the years, the message board criticisms you are so concerned about would look like summer camp Kumbaya.

Do me a favor, dont wish the coach well because frankly you were all a$$hole$ to him and what he has done here.

If you knew how Bo treated some fans, media members and boosters over the years, the message board criticisms you are so concerned about would look like summer camp Kumbaya.

Bingo! We have a winner!

No the firing i understand. Its all you little winy pricks on here i dont. You call me not a fan for being pissed a good coach was fired. A coach that the players said over and over again they would do anything for was fired because fans like some of you are bitching about this or that. Thats where my problem is. Theres lots of Alabamas and Florida Sts out there to root for if you want to feel good about yourselves. Oh bo thank you for your service while you go on here and ridicule the team and the players. Un F**king believeable.

You (as a fan) complaining about other fans complaining is funny. Do you see why?

He was an average at best head coach that treated people like sh#t for the majority of his time here. Callahan's players said the same thing about him, so there would really be a huge problem if the players wanted him gone too.

Finally, the only whiny little prick here is you. So you may want to try to not be one before you call anyone else one.

I really hope Pelini goes some where and puts that woodshed whipping on Neb. That's all.

But I will for ever and always root and pull for my Huskers.

Haha! +1

What a hypocrite!!! How pathetic can it get.

This is a Husker forum, not a Bo Pelini forum.

Yep and these are the "fans" that never gave Callahan a chance here just because he didn't have Nebraska ties. They just waited for anything to bitch about stayed as negative about the program as they could. Now they are mad that Bill replacement was fired, a man who treated everyone like sh#t and literally told the fans to go f#*k themselves in the process. They are just too inbred to know the difference between constructive criticism and negativity that hurts the program. These are also the same people that kept on taunting BC's coaching staff's families to include their kids because their fathers failed here.

While the people that wanted Bo to be gone, at least allowed him time to completely fail, just as Frank did.

I was all for Callahan when hired. I thought he was gonna take Neb some where it it didn't happen. You got the wrong one implying I said any thing about callahans family. You got the wrong guy. I coach sports although it may be on a diffent level but have dealt with that type of trash.

Before you call some one Inbred look in the mirror.

Those darn "haters' who "hate" by wanting the program to do well and hold success of the program above one person (who makes 3 million dollars a year). Don't act like he's some victim.