To the Bo Pelini Haters

Do me a favor, dont wish the coach well because frankly you were all a$$hole$ to him and what he has done here.

Who here hates Bo Pelini? I certainly don't but that doesn't mean I like the product he put on the field. The team won't even be ranked at the end of the season. In seven years he only finished in the top 15 one time, 14th place. Once. That is not an acceptable level of competition for Nebraska.

I do wish him well, I just hope he doesn't get the opportunity to screw up another football program. Bo is a good coordinator and a good position coach, not so great in the HC position. Kinda like Callahan, Callahan is one of the best OL coaches in football, he just sucked as a HC.

I was all for Callahan when hired. I thought he was gonna take Neb some where it it didn't happen. You got the wrong one implying I said any thing about callahans family. You got the wrong guy. I coach sports although it may be on a diffent level but have dealt with that type of trash.

Before you call some one Inbred look in the mirror.

Try comprehending first. I was implying people that think like you who don't like change hurt the program more than they know by doing stuipid sh#t like I mentioned. I didn't say you specifically.

Afhusker

I am looking at it from the wrong standpoint. I just hate the players having to deal with losing their coach. They understand and want to win a championship of some sort as much if not worse then anyone on here. I would love to see a championship here also but I don't get one of those trophys. It sucks to have your leader let go. And as it appears no even told them. Let them have to wake up to it.

Im sorry but the disdain in this board has been unreal. I had my reasons for him to be gone but some of the crap that has come out of your mouths, things you would never say to there face. Its to much, some of you on here are pathetic.

Ok, so i have not been here in a while, but i have to respond to this: I think Bo is a decent guy, but he cant handle the job. The best teams were not his players, he cant fix the defense and we never saw the players get better. The pipeline is prolly the 9th best O-line in our league. Not one big win. EVER. So let me say that i would have no problem saying this to Bo and here is my email. husker153@yahoo.com. I would be glad to set up a meet a d greet with you face to face, I dont like your tone or your bitchy attitude and i want to say that to your face. I really dont care for you. Im certainly not scared.