***Official Head Coaching Search Discussion***

iamanewby

There wont be an announcement until at least this Sunday. Its my understanding that they must post the job opening for 7 days before officially hiring for the position.

So,

It's halftime on Sunday during the Nebraska Creighton game. Everyone's there, Osborne isn't back in Dallas yet for the selection show, Frost has already coached in the CCG on Friday.

And out walks him and Tressel. Arm in arm.

I'm just gonna ponder that.

If you don't mind.

• Fire 2

There wont be an announcement until at least this Sunday. Its my understanding that they must post the job opening for 7 days before officially hiring for the position.

So,

It's halftime on Sunday during the Nebraska Creighton game. Everyone's there, Osborne isn't back in Dallas yet for the selection show, Frost has already coached in the CCG on Friday.

If you don't mind.

i got chills all over my body.

So,

If you don't mind.

https://twitter.com/huskerextrabc/status/539522929143209985

So,

If you don't mind.

Who is walking arm in arm? Tressel or Frost?

HuskerOnline's Coaching Hot Board article said Tressel "is reportedly interested."

Not Tressel. Like I have said from the start, he is consulting.

Look, you have been ribbiting all day... but I find your conviction hard to believe and your posts as well, at this point.

1. URANEWBY

2. Why the hell would Patterson who is paid approx $3M, in a recruiting hotbed, a better conference etc etc.... come to NU?

3. Vegas odds have Tressell as one of the Odds on favorites... how often is Vegas wrong? (BTW ill be there wednesday thru friday) i might have to wager lol.

• Fire 1

Nebraska needs to move into the 21st century with this hire and bring in David Shaw from Stanford. Its time for some diversity in head coaches in the FBS.

He has to want to leave Stanford first, which I dont believe he wants to. Its not about diversity, its about finding the best coach for Nebraska whether white, black, red, yellow, etc Dont you have a fight club to attend?

• Fire 1