Player tweets on Pelini firing

College students are adults, not kids.. twitter nonsense notwithstanding.

Actually, a number of medical schools have modifyied the life cycle stages so that pre-adult/adolescent stage (depending on the life cycle model used) go all the way up to 24-25 years old. Traditionally these stages ended at ~18. From medical science perspective, they are now being looked at as adults physically, kids emotionally/developmentally...

Yeah good point. Legally adult does not equal developmentally mature.

But yes, the juvenile reactions even days later are just kinda sad at this point. Show a little life toughness and resiliency for chrissakes.

How much have i alluded to this on tjis board over the ladt year or so? Too much a friend and father figure and not enough of a FOOTBALL COACH. It shows on the field. It shows in times like these. And it shows with the constant defensive division with fans and admin.

And the fact that you cant differentiate the 1% of dooshbags on twitter from the 99% silent fans that do care and are respectful, then frankly bo hasnt taught you a f'ing thing about life.

Im out. Get the bew guy in here so the players that are left can maybe fet a chance to see how special it actually is here.

• Fire 1

That's what's so amazing to me. Takes some serious nutz to take these jabs at the AD. I understand they are angry but I do not recall seeing players single out admins like this. Something's not right, hoping Suh's tweet doesn't prove to be right (re: leadership issues all the way past SE)...

I'm guessing Suh felt the finger being partly pointed at him when Eichorst referred to on AND OFF the field expectations not being met while Bo was around.

Johnsons and Nabitys tweets are pretty interesting

#adtrippin

❌ Graham Nabity @Gnabbs116 Coach Bo,Thank you for ur words tonightIt's nice to hear the truthIt all makes sense now#pray

???

We no longer have Bo, but we got what we wanted tonight. Real insight on everything that has happened, and a chance to say bye w/o any media

If there's not a ring on our finger after next year then y'all better riot until we have new admin. That's all I'm saying.

If you guys only knew how bad our admin. messed up. If you only knew our coach like we did.

What "truth" is there to know? They're making it sound like Bo has cancer or something and resigned. This smacks of Bo injecting some conspiracy theory into the player's minds about how everyone was out to get him.

Also, Finnin sounds like he's gone full blown Branch Dividian on us. Not sure he can be salvaged.

Its not gonna take the fans to talk them down because clearly we have been made the enemy. Whoever is the new coach needs to real them in and bring them back to reality. This group of kids may never respect us as fans because of this.

Yup.

This smacks of Bo injecting some conspiracy theory into the player's minds about how everyone was out to get him.

I'm not surprised this is what you jump to.

What's your take? "Golly, gee, it was so nice to hear the truth. It all makes sense now." What's there to understand? Their beloved coach was seen as a complete a-hole by a large portion of the country and media. And he couldn't beat a team with a pulse. I'm guessing these weren't Bo's talking points.

This smacks of Bo injecting some conspiracy theory into the player's minds about how everyone was out to get him.

I'm not surprised this is what you jump to.
it isnt that q. I rwally do t think that. But there is a very concerning division here. And these guys have to realize that on the end, this IS business. Obviously there has been a serios lack of education here in that regards, among obvious many others. These are grown ass men. Some 22, w

23 years old. Time to put the big boy pants on.

It doesnt surprise me they have a much closer relationship with the coach than the frickin ad. But these out of the way swipes at the ad are concerning. Time to put the big boy pants on fellas. This is a good life lesson. Things are gonna get taken from you and things are gonna piss you off.

Maybe we as fans need to learn the same life lesson? :dunno

C'mon. If your boss got fired, are you going to take to twitter, and say "You guys don't know what the hell you're doing."

No. You're gonna put your head down, say, "That's too bad, wish you well," then get your a** back to work.

That's not what I was getting at but, yeah the A.D. comments are little uncalled for.

This group of kids may never respect us as fans because of this.

Does this include the fans that take to twitter and smack talk to these guys when they make a mistake on the field? Like DPE after the Minnesota game?

For every one person attacting them on Twitter there's a hundred others defending them. If they're letting those few fans get in their heads then they need a coach who can teach them to toughen up and deal with it, especially the ones that want to go to the NFL....