I think we're f*cked...

If one or several dudes want to freak out prematurely that's up to them. Bo and his staff couldn't do crap in meaningful games. They feasted on the pitiful teams. They had their shot. I'm glad they are gone. A new HC and new staff can equal his results and do better. Even if he's from Mars. I don't see the problem here.

• Fire 3

If SE fired Bo without having an a candidate already handpicked would be idiocy...

Which is why it probably didn't happen that way.

Can you be completely 100% sure of that?

I can't...

No worries Walks, he's probably got Charlie Weiss as a fallback hire for a million a year and a Village Inn Pie of the Month Club membership.

That made me laugh...

Maybe we can get Mangino as OC, a hefty guy at DC, and have the 3/4 ton coaching staff...

• Fire 1

If one or several dudes want to freak out prematurely that's up to them. Bo and his staff couldn't do crap in meaningful games. They feasted on the pitiful teams. They had their shot. I'm glad they are gone. A new HC and new staff can equal his results and do better. Even if he's from Mars. I don't see the problem here.

and how different is your reaction now from when Clownahan got hired??

Just wondering...

Callahan and cosgrove could come back and win 9 games a year in this f'ing conference. Were not gonna drop off if thats what youre afraid of. Regardless who it is.

Seriously, you had f'in take it there?!?!? sunuvab....

office-dwight-mad.gif

Count is probably right, but that's just mean & hateful....

well its the damn truth. Compare competition of callahan in the big 12' s hayday to bos big ten competition. Then just watch how we played the last couple years. Mistake riddled football against absolute garbage competition and getting blown out by the nonshit teams we face. Its a pretty easy conclusion to come to inmy eyes.

and how different is your reaction now from when Clownahan got hired??

Just wondering...

I'm not taking the bait. I've said my piece. This is where I stand. I'm confident looking ahead.

Belief in Bo's Huskers has been fading since 2011. Thinking of Bo's eighth year just makes me tired. You gotta ask yourself: Am I a fearful, crouching masturbator? Or can I take a risk and live with the consequences?

Wait, WHAT?? lol. I'll have you know that I am not FEARFUL!

:lol:

Well as far as I can tell Collin Cowturd doesn't think Nebraska is f'd but more like its beyond f'd because no coaches wife would want to come to Lincoln not matter how world class the facilities are according to Herbstreit. He was seriously comparing Lincoln to Anchorage Alaska and was saying no body wants to be in Lincoln and never has. Sorry but I beg to differ. I know the college landscape has changed but I think its more because of the Northern Cities that let it and more like the Northern cities like the biggest whiners like Kstate Iowa St teams that are door mat programs. Yes I know Kstate is playing pretty good ball in a bad conference but as soon as Snyder is gone they're done.

Sorry, I liked Bo but I think his stubbornness did him in. Yes I thought too that Bo would have had a chance to revamp his staff, but I really don't think he would have or said no to the pressure. Are we going to get the splash hire that everyone is expecting? Probably not, but I think if you get a good committed coach with a great vision and someone who has been around and knows many people on all sides of the ball who can fill his staff with great energetic people, well that may be the best scenario for us anyway.