Anyone Watching flights?

Bielema seems like he has a huge ego. I do not question his coaching ability at all. Imagine how much his ego would be stroked if he brings Arkansas into relevancy in the SEC. Even better if he makes a championship trip in the next couple of years. Make an appearance in the SEC championship in the next couple of years and he will be called the second coming of Saban. He stays in the SEC for now. I hope.

image_zps1dc9158e.jpeg

*vomits*

Is that particular plane connected to UNL in anyway?

I don't how or if it's connected at all. But is a nice private jet by the looks of pictures. And it has just landed in Fayetteville.

What if this trip wasn't about getting a HC, but a DC? Randy Shannon is currently Arkansas' LB coach and he was seen as one of the best DCs in the country when he was at Miami.

image_zps1dc9158e.jpeg

*vomits*

Is that particular plane connected to UNL in anyway?

I don't how or if it's connected at all. But is a nice private jet by the looks of pictures. And it has just landed in Fayetteville.

What if this trip wasn't about getting a HC, but a DC? Randy Shannon is currently Arkansas' LB coach and he was seen as one of the best DCs in the country when he was at Miami.

One potential hole in this theory though is that Randy was also out recruiting today (I think in Miami).

No way SE flies out of Lincoln direct to a close city or vice versa with a coach. 2 planes would be used and my guess is fly close but not to lincoln or Omaha.. After us busting them on the last round of hirings.

Gonna make tracking almost impossible. Gonna need to get lucky and somebody at an FBO seeing something.

No way SE flies out of Lincoln direct to a close city or vice versa with a coach. 2 planes would be used and my guess is fly close but not to lincoln or Omaha.. After us busting them on the last round of hirings.

Gonna make tracking almost impossible. Gonna need to get lucky and somebody at an FBO seeing something.

On this note, when was the last time SE was seen in Lincoln? I know he was there Sunday night to speak with the players, but has he been in the admin office on campus all week?