Bret Bielema?!?!???!??!

knapplc

I quit. Screw this. Talk about an ultimate F you to the fans if this happens. How the hell are we supposed to be excited about this? The whole point of getting rid of Bo was to escape mediocrity and pursue everyone's aspirations of becoming nationally relevant again. He sure as hell isn't doing that at Arkansas! If this is true, seriously, screw you, Eichorst.

70 - 31

Can't beat'em...join'em

So who do we want??? Bo, a great person-bad coach(in many eyes, not mine). Bielema, great coach-bad person.

Bielema was 6-6 this year with not a lot of talent. Lost to Bama by 1 point. Plays in the toughest division in college football at its peak right now.

Not a Bielema fan, but would be a good get. If he'd stay for a long tenure.

Deep down I thought Golden and Bielema would be on Eichorsts list.

Bert says he's all hog. Confirmed.

I don't buy anything he says. I've been dry-heaving ever since I saw this

image_zps1dc9158e.jpeg

That flight has departed....... But yeah I'm not buying anything he says either. It was just two days ago everybody was not buying what others were saying about Tressel not coming.

unlike Pelini, who actually cared about his players and wasn't the prick a lot of people in the media and fan base liked to think he was, Bielema is a c$%k-bite.

Of course o'l Harv hasn't learned a think because we're watching the second Callahan debacle - sound familiar? Harv hires new AD to fire coach with a winning record, has a coach all picked out (Nutt Arkansas) only to have Nutt make us look like a bunch of back-wood rubes. Nutt gets the money he wanted and we get a douche coach after 41 days of every coach out there turning us down.

Actually I hope Bielema does come here, the ginger and Harv will find out what a real ahole looks like

unlike Pelini, who actually cared about his players and wasn't the prick a lot of people in the media and fan base liked to think he was, Bielema is a c$%k-bite.

Of course o'l Harv hasn't learned a think because we're watching the second Callahan debacle - sound familiar? Harv hires new AD to fire coach with a winning record, has a coach all picked out (Nutt Arkansas) only to have Nutt make us look like a bunch of back-wood rubes. Nutt gets the money he wanted and we get a douche coach after 41 days of every coach out there turning us down.

Actually I hope Bielema does come here, the ginger and Harv will find out what a real ahole looks like

I beg you to show me where you know this is the "second Callahan debacle".

I couldn't see him leaving in just year 2 of the rebuild. Our players love him and he has our academics and off field character the best they have been in decades. Our fans are excited to see what he can build here after coming really close to 9 wins this year.

Now in 3 or 4 years? I could see him taking a job like this. Or his alma mater Iowa.