Hello, Mike Riley

knapplc

I can just feel Bo's defenders gathering to say I told you so.

and.....

Congrats Bo~Leavers, you got your wish.

See how easy it was to get a top notch coach, they were obviously lined up waiting to come here.

Riley, the Ginger idiot and Harv should all be fired.

This is more embarrassing than any 40 point Pelini beatdown.

We fired Bo for this....?

#championshipexpectations

yep.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

His recruiting classes are not much to work with, If he able to pull 3-4 **** recruits instead od 2-3, then make good use of that talent by maturing it into something more than it was when they came to campus, Maybe---Just maybe. Over all had hopes for something different, feel like its Christmas and I just got a lump of coal

• Fire 1

Sick to my stomach. I'd love to see Frost fail for 3-4 years then have a guy with this resume. And, he is already half dead.

It was tough to root for Bo these past few years. Husker fan since 1970 and this one leaves my teamless. Stick a fork in me ... I really think I'm done.

At a minimum I will go into hibernation until the force awakens.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

The only way this makes sense to me is after introducing Riley as HC they announce Scott Frost as OC and coach in waiting. Otherwise a huge disappointment on paper. He may not have Bo's anger mgmt but I don't see him 'winning the games that matter'. Good grief what a let down. Now we go into next year wt even more questions and not more hope. If it was Tressel, Shaw or Frost or several others I'd have renewed hope - now just more ??s What did our AD seen in this guy to think he is the one to get us to the next level??? Can someone answer that - what is the silver lining?

• Fire 2