Mike Riley's Staff

@michaelbruntz: Report: Another assistant expected to follow Mike Riley to Nebraska: http://t.co/ugJqj8HWtZ #Huskers

So, we are getting the LB and special teams coaches form Oregon St, for sure. Time to look out of Corvallis.

Prepare for an overreaction when we bring the WR coach too. These are all really good coaches some of y'all need to take a chill pill. Now if he brings the entire staff over I'll be a little upset, but I highly doubt that happens.

• Fire 2

I am trying so hard not to overreact

Will you give us a Duck & Cover warning before you do finally react? :throw

It's been about 2.5 or 3 years since I've dropped a drunken overreaction bomb on Huskerboard, and Knapp made it clear that I would be permanently gone if I do it again. So if this information is confirmed, I'm going to have to show restraint.

@michaelbruntz: Report: Another assistant expected to follow Mike Riley to Nebraska: http://t.co/ugJqj8HWtZ #Huskers

So, we are getting the LB and special teams coaches form Oregon St, for sure. Time to look out of Corvallis.

Prepare for an overreaction when we bring the WR coach too. These are all really good coaches some of y'all need to take a chill pill. Now if he brings the entire staff over I'll be a little upset, but I highly doubt that happens.

WR LB and Special Teams would be completely okay. Any of OC/DC/DL/Secondary/RBs would be unacceptable in my book. However, my book is not widely read, so...

Most are fine with bringing Brennan with him. Its the thought of him bringing a coach that beaver faithful wanted to run out of Corvallis - for two years that is getting the troops restless

Something to think about: 1 Coach from OSU confirmed hire and out recruiting. Why would the others be only rumoured? We should probably chill for a bit.

and I don't know about you, but that one coach from OSU doesn't sound like such a bad pick up.

Not too shabby. My biggest concern is this: any big coordinator it's not going to want half his coaches picked for him so I'm confused as to how this is all going to shake out. Does anyone else miss the days when you had to read the paper every day to keep up to speed? I do this sh#t it's too stressful!

Wouldn't mind their WR and OL coaches at all. Not getting Orgeron would be extremely disappointing.

Agreed.

Imo with the resources and supposed open checkbook, if he brings the majority of his staff instead of getting a bunch of great coaches and great recruiters, this move was every bit the bust that I've thought it was.

I think he does himself a disservice if he brings the whole OSU staff, even more than 4 coaches. His #1b priority needs to be building a rapport with fans, and a lot (including myself) are edge that we got this hire right