Mike Riley's Staff

I have a hunch that Riley, 61, isn't coming alone. Frost may be our next hire as OC. I say this because it just feels like TO had his 2 cents in this decision (final). Riley. Frost. Orgeron. Maybe making a "dream-staff" at some lengths.

Riley gets introduced during the Creighton game Sunday, and he doesn't come alone. "Let me introduce you to my OC, former Husker Scott Frost.

A guy can hope.

I hope so. This would be amazing!

I have a hunch that Riley, 61, isn't coming alone. Frost may be our next hire as OC. I say this because it just feels like TO had his 2 cents in this decision (final). Riley. Frost. Orgeron.

Maybe making a "dream-staff" at some lengths.

Riley gets introduced during the Creighton game Sunday, and he doesn't come alone. "Let me introduce you to my OC, former Husker Scott Frost.

A guy can hope.

Frost isn't coming guys, I'm sorry but its the truth. I LOVE that we have a legit shot at coach O though. Yes please!

RB: Has a very well respected coach Chris Brasfield who played at TCU and is a Texas native. Voted a top 50 recruiter by 247. I really see Ron Brown retiring and this could be his replacement.

If I had my druthers I'd like to see Rob Brown on the sidelines next season. We've had a phenomenal string of great RBs over his past four years of coaching that position. Not a hint of off field problems, and all top notch players. I'd like to think Brown had a hand in some of that.

• Fire 2

RB: Has a very well respected coach Chris Brasfield who played at TCU and is a Texas native. Voted a top 50 recruiter by 247. I really see Ron Brown retiring and this could be his replacement.

If I had my druthers I'd like to see Rob Brown on the sidelines next season. We've had a phenomenal string of great RBs over his past four years of coaching that position. Not a hint of off field problems, and all top notch players. I'd like to think Brown had a hand in some of that.

Of course, me too. But I could see Ron settling into retirement.