Possible Transfers - Do We Care?

According to the link below, Courtney Love and tight end Greg Hart will both be visiting Kentucky this weekend. Love didn't play much this year, and I didn't even know the Huskers had any tight ends :) Will we miss them? I believe Love was a four star recruit. Most players seem happy with Riley. I wonder if this vist was arranged before Riley met with the team?

http://kysportsconnection.com/two-nebraska-cornhusker-transfers-are-visiting-kentucky-football/

I doubt we see a mass exodus of players. More likely, a few non-contributing players will transfer, and maybe a few who are adversely affected by new systems. But as was said, a few players were already planning on transferring, and a few of the recruits were already wavering, before the staff change.

Not sure about Love and Hart specifically. But their visiting Morrow in Kentucky just shows what a mistake it was to trust Morrow with NU recruiting in the first place.

A new coaching staff may be just what these guys need, neither of them played a lot hart maybe not at all, a new coaching staff wouldn't have any loyalty to those who started over them. You would think Love would almost be guaranteed to start next year with Anderson and Roach gone

MLB: Rose

OLB: Santos

OLB: Bando, Newby and Love battle.

Either way if Walton makes it to campus that would give us only 6 scholarship LB'ers, not enough.

Seeing a lot of hype for Stanton's future but what do you think TArmstrong will do? Seems like a guy with one throw might feel a bit put out.. :dunno

No matter what everyone thinks of Armstrong (i agree he didn't have a great season), he is soooooo much better of a passer and runner than Stanton. I honestly think Stanton might be the worst passer in the 5 deep on the current roster.

Can't wait to see that hype train, though!!

Seeing a lot of hype for Stanton's future but what do you think TArmstrong will do? Seems like a guy with one throw might feel a bit put out.. :dunno

No matter what everyone thinks of Armstrong (i agree he didn't have a great season), he is soooooo much better of a passer and runner than Stanton. I honestly think Stanton might be the worst passer in the 5 deep on the current roster.

Can't wait to see that hype train, though!!

:facepalm: