O-Line

N Zone

OL-We have a commit from Andy Chrisitiansen. He is listed as a DL from most recruiting services, but I think he is going to play on our offensive side of the ball. he is very quick 4.9 40yd and very strong 350lb bench or so. This guy is a steal any way you look at it.

Seth Olsen-Another big recruit from millard North. He has a ton of potential and hopefully won't be as big of a bust as Jud Davies (the worst damn fullback in college football(I wouldn't trade the dog sh#t in my back yard for his blocking ability) Seth is a mountain of a man. 6'5" 300+ and benches close to 400lbs. He is also rated as the #16 OT on espn.

Mike Huff-He is from Ralston. Extraordinarily strong 400+lbs bench and still running around a 5.0 40yd.

Nyere Aumaitre-This kid from N.J. is a behemoth. Some of you might have seen him on the sidelines at the Iowa State game last week. Let me tell you Frank and the boys pulled out all the stops for this kid. He is really the real deal. Frank went to two breakfasts and two dinners with him and his mom. We are now in the lead and this would do great things for our offensive line.

We are still in on a lot of other OL guys and I'm hoping to pull in at least 2-4 more from the Offensive side of things.

By the way, the #1 kicker, Taylor Mehlhaff from South Dakota wants to go to Nebraska. "I would commit tomorrow, if they offered today" But who the hell cares, he's a kicker. I guess kickers are important, but come on, he's still a kicker!!

Nzone

We are looking worse an worse with Danny Muy. However, we are starting to find others out there. With the injury to Greg Austin, we have horrible depth this year and will hopefully have a lot of new starters next year. Ryan Schuler will be a great addition once he is back next year from the blood clots.