Possible tOSU QB transfer?

no one is leaving

After watching Cardell play against Alabama and Oregon...I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody take him in the 4th round...Still very raw, but with that size and arm...

He has the arm and the accuracy. But he needs the vision. Too many times he missed the wide open receive in the flats and just threw the ball away.

To be fair, his first 3 starts ever were in championship games. It's not like he had a lot of time to hone his skills against lesser opponents.

If I am Jones and Miller, I look to get evaluated by the NFL

no one is leaving

After watching Cardell play against Alabama and Oregon...I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody take him in the 4th round...Still very raw, but with that size and arm...

He has the arm and the accuracy. But he needs the vision. Too many times he missed the wide open receive in the flats and just threw the ball away.

I'd love it if our QB would throw the ball away sometimes. (To the out of bounds players and not the opposing team).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ncf_ohio_QB_576x324.jpg

Nothing easy about Ohio State's QB quandary

By Austin Ward | ESPN.com March 10, 2015

The three-headed QB monster should hurt only opponents ... until Urban Meyer picks a starter.

LINK

I guess I fail to see how this is bad for tOSU or difficult for Urban Meyers. It's like some guy winning a $50 million PowerBall and then bitching about having to pay $100k/year in taxes.

no one is leaving

The thing that strikes me about Cardale is his poise. He's got the poise of an NFL quarterback as a freshman in college. Calm, cool and collected. What he did last season was just unreal.

461466222_8.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

no one is leaving

The thing that strikes me about Cardale is his poise. He's got the poise of an NFL quarterback as a freshman in college. Calm, cool and collected. What he did last season was just unreal.

he was a redshirt sophomore last year and I think he is 23 years old.

• Fire 1

no one is leaving

Regardless the first start of his college career was in the Big 10 championship game, his second start was a win over #1 ranked Alabama and I think you know what he did in the third start of his career...

No one has ever started off their career like that in the history of college football. No one.

• Fire 1

no one is leaving

Regardless the first start of his college career was in the Big 10 championship game, his second start was a win over #1 ranked Alabama and I think you know what he did in the third start of his career...

No one has ever started off their career like that in the history of college football. No one.

If he starts the 2015 season, will he be able to handle no confetti after a win?

• Fire 1

no one is leaving

If he starts the 2015 season, will he be able to handle no confetti after a win?

I'm thinking he'll probably be o.k. since he's already been there and done that.

no one is leaving

I'm thinking he'll probably be o.k. since he's already been there and done that.

Uh no he hasn't. The only games he's started was the B1G championship game (confetti at the end), Sugar Bowl (confetti at the end) and the national championship game (confetti at the end)

It was a joke anyways

• Fire 1

no one is leaving

Uh no he hasn't. The only games he's started was the B1G championship game (confetti at the end), Sugar Bowl (confetti at the end) and the national championship game (confetti at the end)

It was a joke anyways

• 1 month later...

tOSU had a long throw contest at their spring game. Cardale Jones threw it 74 yards. And it didn't look like he wound up too much to get it that far. (I didn't think this deserved its own thread. Still, pretty impressive toss there.)

• Fire 1