Penciled in Staff

Can we get a sticky for this...so when a new guy is hired as an assistant we can refer to this instead of digging through pages of drivel? Mods can edit appropriately (if they want) when a hiring takes place..EDIT.....I created bios of sorts and pinned it to the top. :wasted

Head Coach: Mike Riley - Oregon State

Offensive Co:

Defensive Co:

Defensive Line:

Linebackers: Trent Bray - Oregon State

Defensive Backs:

Offensive Line:

Running Backs:

Wide Receivers: Brent Brennan - Oregon State

Tight Ends:

Special Teams:

• Fire 5

I've heard mixed things, but I don't know. The part that makes me somewhat sad is that the more coaches come from OSU the less spots are available for the Kevin Steeles and Ed Orgerons of the world.

But, I'm willing to be patient and let things play out.

• Fire 1

Could?????, that is being optimistic,,,,

A positive if it leads to Buffet buying out Pearlman and get a chancellor who will keep his bent out of shape nose (because of jealousy for former coach and AD) out of some areas. Yes, it is his University, so is the football program, but this entire thing is done out of spite !!!!!!! for TO…… I will 100% guarantee it. Now Pearlman can sleep at night thinking he is KING…… This whole thing is soooooo political, it stinks to high heaven. This is what Suh was referring too. A jealous, jerk of a Chancellor, who had an axe to grind.

• Fire 2