Penciled in Staff

Also, if what HANC is saying about Pearlman is true, that's really, really unfortunate. Makes me feel bad for Bo and anybody else involved in the program in any capacity during his time here. Makes Pearlman sound like a really petty jerk with an inferiority complex.

Everything HANC said is exactly in line with what I've heard.

Harv is in a pissing match with Tom. The only reason Harv still has a job is because the. BOR likes what he has done academically.

Even though ultimately accademics are more important than athletics, the face of the program is football. Let's be honest, most people wouldn't give a damn about the university without the football team. Harv needs to acknowledge and respect that.

Could?????, that is being optimistic,,,,

A positive if it leads to Buffet buying out Pearlman and get a chancellor who will keep his bent out of shape nose (because of jealousy for former coach and AD) out of some areas. Yes, it is his University, so is the football program, but this entire thing is done out of spite !!!!!!! for TO I will 100% guarantee it. Now Pearlman can sleep at night thinking he is KING This whole thing is soooooo political, it stinks to high heaven. This is what Suh was referring too. A jealous, jerk of a Chancellor, who had an axe to grind.

Sorry - this is ridiculous in every way.

Really just speaks to the factionalism of the Bo camp and era.

Could?????, that is being optimistic,,,,

A positive if it leads to Buffet buying out Pearlman and get a chancellor who will keep his bent out of shape nose (because of jealousy for former coach and AD) out of some areas. Yes, it is his University, so is the football program, but this entire thing is done out of spite !!!!!!! for TO I will 100% guarantee it. Now Pearlman can sleep at night thinking he is KING This whole thing is soooooo political, it stinks to high heaven. This is what Suh was referring too. A jealous, jerk of a Chancellor, who had an axe to grind.

Sorry - this is ridiculous in every way.

Really just speaks to the factionalism of the Bo camp and era.

There are posters who wanted Pelini gone who have said similar things about Perlman. And what Suh was referring to is not without merit as he made significant financial investment in Nebraska football.

Somebody that has a twitter account should tweet coach Riley to give the recruits a call. Maybe we can find out if he already has or not

As of yesterday, Jones was asking for a call.

So were the Davis twins, maybe the coach needs a little reminder to call them. It would really suck to lose talent that is solid to NU as long as they get a phone call. There is no way he should let those kids go somewhere else

Somebody that has a twitter account should tweet coach Riley to give the recruits a call. Maybe we can find out if he already has or not

As of yesterday, Jones was asking for a call.
So were the Davis twins, maybe the coach needs a little reminder to call them. It would really suck to lose talent that is solid to NU as long as they get a phone call. There is no way he should let those kids go somewhere else
Yep.

But on the bright side, if we lose these guys, I'm sure he'll be able to get some more Oregon state level talent to come to Lincoln.

Can we get a sticky for this...so when a new guy is hired as an assistant we can refer to this instead of digging through pages of drivel? Mods can edit appropriately (if they want) when a hiring takes place..EDIT.....I created bios of sorts and pinned it to the top. :wasted

Head Coach: Mike Riley - Oregon State

Offensive Co:

Defensive Co:

Defensive Line:

Linebackers: Trent Bray - Oregon State

Defensive Backs:

Offensive Line:

Running Backs:

Wide Receivers: Brent Brennan - Oregon State

Tight Ends:

Special Teams:

Great job CPT but you forgot:

the Director of S&C

Assistant S&C Coach - FB

Assistant S&C Coach - FB

Assistant S&C Coach - FB

Assistant S&C Coach - FB

T_O_B

Are we still unsure who the DC will actually be or is Banker a lock?

I think it's a lock. Technically only Bray is official, but Banker has been introducing himself as DC to recruits.

One tweet I saw referred to a recruit talking to "AC Cavanaugh", which might just mean assistant coach, or it might mean Assistant Coach.