Penciled in Staff

Buffet and Perlman share a love for atheism so don't look for any buyout- fun tidbit- Perlman (admin) told Coach Bo that he could not have his priest on the sideline while he wore his collar- Bo told admin- if he can't wear the collar, I won't wear the red.

Score one for the Crusades

I know it's Silly Season on Huskerboard, but this is one of the most nonsensical things I've read. In every aspect.

It really is. I'm still trying to figure out all the different ways that it is just completely and totally insane.

I can't even figure out what it means or where it came from. Did this get reported on Fox news or something bc/ it makes as much sense?

GodWillsIt.jpg

hahah, yea man i lol'd at my desk when i saw this...classic

post-11407-0-73293200-1418854216_thumb.jpg

Pencil Coach Charlton in the lineup !!

meanwhile Michigan offers Harbaugh 8 mil per year in a 6 year deal........and we got our guy for 2 mil? i would say Michigan knows a splash hire when they see one!

I agree with what you are saying, it gives you the sense of a lateral movement instead of a step up like it appears Michigan is trying, I think most had that just got pumped by the neighbors cat look on their face when Riley was announced and it doesn't look like his assistants will be much different. It will be an interesting next few years as everyone either praises or condems the hiring of Riley depending on the results he produces.

• Fire 1

meanwhile Michigan offers Harbaugh 8 mil per year in a 6 year deal........and we got our guy for 2 mil? i would say Michigan knows a splash hire when they see one!

I agree with what you are saying, it gives you the sense of a lateral movement instead of a step up like it appears Michigan is trying, I think most had that just got pumped by the neighbors cat look on their face when Riley was announced and it doesn't look like his assistants will be much different. It will be an interesting next few years as everyone either praises or condems the hiring of Riley depending on the results he produces.

+1 for the Heartbreak Ridge reference

And, Harbaugh turned them down.