Recruiting Update 12/8/14

Kernal

For all those worried about current Husker commits (including me): coach Riley has been out meeting with NU recruits yesterday and today. LJS reports he's meeting with Lee in Denver tonight. Red Reign on Huskermax posted that Riley is meeting with the Davis twins on Wednesday. Stanley Morgan tweets he talked to some of the staff today. Sean Callahan tweeted that OL Coach Cav talked with Decker.

I assume the staff has contacted everyone now, but these are just the tweets and reports that are out now.

Mike Riley @Coach_Riley · 3h 3 hours ago

First in home visit tonight in Denver, this is a big one for #Husker Football!

Mike Riley @Coach_Riley · 22h 22 hours ago

Got to speak with some future #Huskers tonight, excited to hit the road and get to recruiting! #GBR

Talked to some of the new coaching staff at Nebraska today 1f60f.png1f60a.png#GBR

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan · 5h 5 hours ago

Mike Riley's new OL coach reached out to #Husker commit's HS coach on Monday ($) http://rvls.co/1AVWvfd

All of this is already in the Recruiting part of Huskerboard.

Cool. I didn't know there was a Recruiting part. :D

Here ya go!

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/forum/86-recruiting/

Yep, thanks. Was just checking it out. Looks like most of what I posted is already up.

In any case, good to see them out now hitting it hard. Hopefully that calms some folks down.

Yup! Didn't mean to come off like an a$$, was just letting you know because the mods will move the thread anyway.