SIGNED - TE Matt Snyder

Mavric

Finally got around to watching his film. A legit 6'5 kid that it's not crazy to think could still add an inch or two. He could be a matchup problem that our defense has seen all too much the last couple years. You get this guy's size matchup up on 5'11 LB'ers and it can be dangerous. Hart is probably gone so you are looking to replace him I am guessing, I don't have a problem with this offer. Riley has used the TE heavily so 4 scholarship TE's (5 if you count Dillman) seems about right.

It'd give us:

Jr's: Cotton, Carter

RSFR: Freedom

FR: Dillman, Snyder

Its not as easy to add an inch or two as it was in the TO days.

I was more alluding to the fact he is 18 years old and it's not uncommon for a young man to grow another inch or more after that age.

Finally got around to watching his film. A legit 6'5 kid that it's not crazy to think could still add an inch or two. He could be a matchup problem that our defense has seen all too much the last couple years. You get this guy's size matchup up on 5'11 LB'ers and it can be dangerous. Hart is probably gone so you are looking to replace him I am guessing, I don't have a problem with this offer. Riley has used the TE heavily so 4 scholarship TE's (5 if you count Dillman) seems about right.

It'd give us:

I was more alluding to the fact he is 18 years old and it's not uncommon for a young man to grow another inch or more after that age.

I know what you were saying.... Jesus. Sense of humor now resides in Youngstown OH I guess.

It'd give us:

I know what you were saying.... Jesus. Sense of humor now resides in Youngstown OH I guess.

My bad, guess my sense of humor has been washed away by some of the ridiculous stuff that has been posted and been serious lately.

I liked his highlights. Not sure how they get away with that quick set before the snap though.

That is a staple of De Lassale and has been for years...opposing coaches scream and scream about it not being legal.

I kinda feel like it shouldn't be. It's almost like everyone is in motion. It seems like they should have to be set for a second when go to their 3-point stances before snapping the ball. They're doing it all in one motion.

If Hart is gone it certainly makes sense to use one on a TE

Agree. But it sounds like he might stay through spring ball now. So they might not know in time for this class.

Heard today on the radio that Hart wasnt at practice but Love was. Also reported today they are both transferring to Kentucky. Kind of odd. Would think neither would be at practice.

If Hart is gone it certainly makes sense to use one on a TE

Agree. But it sounds like he might stay through spring ball now. So they might not know in time for this class.

Heard today on the radio that Hart wasnt at practice but Love was. Also reported today they are both transferring to Kentucky. Kind of odd. Would think neither would be at practice.
There is a transfer thread in the football forum. Both are done now.