Bad Gangwish !

If an animal attacks you, you have every right to kill it and get it checked for rabies IMO. Hell, one of my favorite past times was trapping/hunting coon. There's plenty of them out there. Next thing we know people will be getting sued by PETA for hitting coons with their cars.

With where Gangwish is from, I can guarantee you he's got a substantial amount of that in his backgroud as well. Would shock me if he didnt.

Guaranteed he did. Wood River is about size of my home town. But they at least have an Interstate near them. I lived out in the Boonies.

Im just sayin becuase he's close to a river/forest area. Hell, my freinds and I frequented that area all the time, and we were a good 20 miles away.

If an animal attacks you, you have every right to kill it and get it checked for rabies IMO. Hell, one of my favorite past times was trapping/hunting coon. There's plenty of them out there. Next thing we know people will be getting sued by PETA for hitting coons with their cars.

TRAPPING AND HUNTING COONS???

tumblr_m3bo4t3g7w1r27lhv.gif

• Fire 1

TRAPPING AND HUNTING COONS???

tumblr_m3bo4t3g7w1r27lhv.gif

i love rigby.

• Fire 1