SIGNED - OG Jalin Barnett

Mavric

In any case if the local teams back off a kid it should always be a concern.

Not going to speculate about this because I have no information to do so. All I'm saying I'd that it raises eyebrows.

Like backing off Harrison Phillips, Drew Ott, CJ Johnson? Not just trying to play devil's advocate because you have a point, but sometimes coaches miss on in-state talent. Would love to steal a potential stud like this out of OK.

Not going to speculate about this because I have no information to do so. All I'm saying I'd that it raises eyebrows.

Like backing off Harrison Phillips, Drew Ott, CJ Johnson? Not just trying to play devil's advocate because you have a point, but sometimes coaches miss on in-state talent. Would love to steal a potential stud like this out of OK.
How can you throw CJ Johnson in that category? He's never stepped foot on a college field and there isn't exactly D1 schools lining up offers.

Well there is a difference when the instate recruit is 4 stars across the board and ranked as the best guard in the nation by ESPN and top 7 across the board.

Little different than kids with little exposure on the national scene and low rankings. I know recruiting rankings are an inexact science but your examples is apples to oranges.

How can you throw CJ Johnson in that category? He's never stepped foot on a college field and there isn't exactly D1 schools lining up offers.

If that's your main take away from my post, you're missing the point.