Mavric

Player: Adrienne Talan
Hometown: Pembroke Pines, Florida
School: Flanagan
Position: Outside Linebacker, Safety
Height: 6-1
Weight: 198
40 time: 4.48
Offers: Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Florida Atlantic, Georgia Southern, Iowa, Marshall, Massachusetts, Northern Illinois, Oregon State, Purdue, South Florida, TCU, Temple, UCF
Visits: 12/13/14

O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: :star:star:star
247: #83 S; :star:star:star
Scout: #102 S; :star:star:star
ESPN: #130 S; :star:star:star

Hudl

No reported offer but he is visiting this weekend. Was an Oregon State commit so I would think he'd get an offer but not as sure as Barnett.

Rolled the dice and made a profile anyway.

I just hope Riley is aware (and I'm sure he is) that he can get into the homes of more talented players now....

There is nothing wrong with a 3 star safety. We have them on the team now

No reported offer but he is visiting this weekend. Was an Oregon State commit so I would think he'd get an offer but not as sure as Barnett.

I just hope Riley is aware (and I'm sure he is) that he can get into the homes of more talented players now....

That's not what I meant, especially on this individual player. I just think it's fair to say that he can get in on players being the head coach at Nebraska, that he couldn't get at Oregon St..... I just don't want to see half of the OSU recruiting class coming to Lincoln..

That's not what I meant, especially on this individual player. I just think it's fair to say that he can get in on players being the head coach at Nebraska, that he couldn't get at Oregon St..... I just don't want to see half of the OSU recruiting class coming to Lincoln..

Cherry picking from the OSU class while retaining the current commits would be a very solid class in his first year. Will only go up from there in the coming years

Cherry picking from the OSU class while retaining the current commits would be a very solid class in his first year. Will only go up from there in the coming years

Yup. Next year is off to good start too if he can keep the OL we already have N.

It looks like Riley is only targeting his TOP OSU commits...I think he knows what he's doing.

This Oregon St targets are solid prospects. Riley has the reputation of finding under-rated talent. He is doing well with the short time he has been at it for Nebraska.

Agreed, and it's not like he has much time to start recruiting brand new guys this late in the game. I've been pleasantly surprised with how many recruits he's been able to keep on board with the potential of flips from OSU. Not nearly as big of a recruiting crash as I expected.

• Fire 1