2015 Nebraska Commits

zoogs

This is just a list of links to the commits' threads, rather than having all 14 of them stickied to the top of the 2015 forum. New posts will still show up on the index page and it'll still bump those threads to the top.

I changed it because I didn't want the 14 stickied threads to push updates for non-commits way down on the page. There's a lot of recruiting left to go.

But that said, I'm not the head recruiting honcho here by a long shot, so I completely defer to those guys, and we can change it back if that would be better ;)

This is just a list of links to the commits' threads, rather than having all 14 of them stickied to the top of the 2015 forum. New posts will still show up on the index page and it'll still bump those threads to the top.

I changed it because I didn't want the 14 stickied threads to push updates for non-commits way down on the page. There's a lot of recruiting left to go.

But that said, I'm not the head recruiting honcho here by a long shot, so I completely defer to those guys, and we can change it back if that would be better ;)

No recruiting honcho, but I like the new format. Good Job!

No. Please go back. This is just a mess. The whole idea behind the last was so that those who don't follow recruiting could come into the forum, get a quick look at who was committed, and leave without ever having to open a thread or scroll more than once. We have commits we don't talk about for months.