OHIO-RETIREMENT HOME FOR FIRED HUSKER COACHES

Nebhawk

I kind of find it funny that we have two fired Nebraska former head coaches now coaching in the great state of Ohio!!!

Oh, shoot........I forgot we would rather discuss whether or not we still matter or when we will matter again.

Find some humor, laugh, the rest OF THE NATION IS LAUGHING...................At the HUSKERS!!!!!!

I kind of find it funny that we have two fired Nebraska former head coaches now coaching in the great state of Ohio!!!

Oh, shoot........I forgot we would rather discuss whether or not we still matter or when we will matter again.

Find some humor, laugh, the rest OF THE NATION IS LAUGHING...................At the HUSKERS!!!!!!

You've posted about it in at least 3 threads now and it wasn't funny enough to warrant a separate topic dedicated to its (debatable) funniness.

I do beg too differ. Pelini will never coach a powerhouse program again or even close to one. He doesn't have the charisma or the persona to ever coach at a major program again.

Maybe South Florida or a team of that nature, but never at a tradition rich program..........unless Urban totally bombs at OSU in the future, kind of like what he did at Florida, Bo is a lifer in the smaller ranks.

You've posted about it in at least 3 threads now and it wasn't funny enough to warrant a separate topic dedicated to its (debatable) funniness.

What she said