OWH: Bo Pelini insults A.D. Shawn Eichorst in expletive-filled rant during final meeting with players

zoogs

Epic. The gift that keeps on giving. Remind everyone that this is who most fans wanted as the next head coach after Billy C. We wanted a coach with some fire in his belly, especially one who at midfield addressed a mild manner Hall of fame coach with a ridiculous rant in 03'!!!

This is the same person folks, Shouldn't be a shock. I think we got what we all wanted, and Then some!!!!

• Fire 1

Hard to believe that when he was first hired i was excited that he was our coach. Now i wish he had never been allowed into the state. oh well, he is finally gone and we can move on without him.

The toxicity surrounding this place is a bitter legacy left by Bo and i don't envy the task left for Riley.

Epic. The gift that keeps on giving. Remind everyone that this is who most fans wanted as the next head coach after Billy C. We wanted a coach with some fire in his belly, especially one who at midfield addressed a mild manner Hall of fame coach with a ridiculous rant in 03'!!!

This is the same person folks, Shouldn't be a shock. I think we got what we all wanted, and Then some!!!!

The only problem with your statement is that Bo duped the entire fan base after we hired him because what seemed like 'fire' in his belly at the beginning turned out to be nothing more than a large child playing with matches in the end.

• Fire 1