Osborne's judgment

In light of tape-gate part 2, I am really questioning Osborne's judgment on this one, and wonder how he will respond to this latest tirade. TO was the one to bring Pelini onboard in the first place, and as fans we saw early on that he was a hothead, but if TO was meeting with Bo as much as Bo stated in his tape, TO had to have seen this behavior all the time. I honestly can't believe he would allow this to go on, and allow this man to turn the players against the fans. The first tape came out in 2011 when TO was still onboard, and he should have addressed it then.

I am so thankful we now have SE as the AD, and I just wish he would have fired Pelini's a*s after the first year.

In light of tape-gate part 2, I am really questioning Osborne's judgment on this one, and wonder how he will respond to this latest tirade. TO was the one to bring Pelini onboard in the first place, and as fans we saw early on that he was a hothead, but if TO was meeting with Bo as much as Bo stated in his tape, TO had to have seen this behavior all the time. I honestly can't believe he would allow this to go on, and allow this man to turn the players against the fans. The first tape came out in 2011 when TO was still onboard, and he should have addressed it then.

I am so thankful we now have SE as the AD, and I just wish he would have fired Pelini's a*s after the first year.

Fans witnessed Bo's behavior in 2003 as the interim HC during the Alamo Bowl. But then, fans were chanting "We want Bo! We want Bo!" after he chewed out a ref for a bullsh#t personal foul penalty.

The Solich hire and Pelini fall 100 perc on TO.

#wow

Sounds like TO kept Bo around.

I think Osborne's choice was largely dictated by the boosters. Also there were rumblings he wanted Jim Grobe, but Grobe wanted to bring his own entire staff.

Once here, Osborne obviously wanted to protect Bo. He felt that was best for the program. I have to disagree, but it is what it is. Osborne must have truly believed Bo could change. And maybe even now, he, like Bo, believes Bo would have turned out differently if only for a little more this and that from him and him.

• Fire 1

Dude, I respect the hell out of Tom Osborne. He may have been wrong about Bo, but who on this Earth hasn't been wrong before? I really hope people don't make this about Osborne. Bo Pelini's actions are his own, regardless of if he owns them or not. It really just displays what a child he is.

Osborne didn't raise Bo, Osnorne didn't teach Bo to resent the world and spew negativity. Osborne just thought he was hiring a good man to do a good job. Tom was wrong, but it's not Tom's fault. We all thought Bo was something else. It just took us awhile to find out that he's really none of the things he preaches. Matter of fact, I've never seen a person point the thumb less than Bo Pelini.

I think everybody knows now.

• Fire 5

Dude, I respect the hell out of Tom Osborne. He may have been wrong about Bo, but who on this Earth hasn't been wrong before? I really hope people don't make this about Osborne. Bo Pelini's actions are his own, regardless of if he owns them or not. It really just displays what a child he is.

Osborne didn't raise Bo, Osnorne didn't teach Bo to resent the world and spew negativity. Osborne just thought he was hiring a good man to do a good job. Tom was wrong, but it's not Tom's fault. We all thought Bo was something else. It just took us awhile to find out that he's really none of the things he preaches. Matter of fact, I've never seen a person point the thumb less than Bo Pelini.

I'm not taking away from all the positive that Tom has done for the Nebraska program, but pointing out that he got this one majorly wrong. I agree we all make mistakes, but the important part is how quickly you learn from those mistakes, and don't allow them to repeat themselves.

I'm not taking away from all the positive that Tom has done for the Nebraska program, but pointing out that he got this one majorly wrong. I agree we all make mistakes, but the important part is how quickly you learn from those mistakes, and don't allow them to repeat themselves.

I think Tom's got his plate full honestly.

If anything, I think we should be enthused as ever about Shawn Eichorst being our leader.

One, I like the hire of Riley. Two, many questioned whether Eichorst had the "guts" ot the ability to make this change. Well, he did it, and if we all don't see what a disasterous direction this was headed then some are blind. This guy was not good for this team, this state, this fan base, or the unity of this program and it's supporters. Kudos to Eichorst for knowing what was best for this program when honestly, many people were questioning that very fact.

I think Tom's got his plate full honestly.

If anything, I think we should be enthused as ever about Shawn Eichorst being our leader.

One, I like the hire of Riley. Two, many questioned whether Eichorst had the "guts" ot the ability to make this change. Well, he did it, and if we all don't see what a disasterous direction this was headed then some are blind. This guy was not good for this team, this state, this fan base, or the unity of this program and it's supporters. Kudos to Eichorst for knowing what was best for this program when honestly, many people were questioning that very fact.

I am liking the Riley hire even more each day, and my views on Eichorst have just increased significantly. Kudos to him for doing what is right.

I hope he says nothing, he isn't the coach or even the AD any more let the old man move on. The fan base should always hold him in high regard but we need to move past this need to have his stamp on everything.

Dr. Tom was always the type of guy to give others the benefit of doubt. Remember Lawrence Phillips? Many were calling us the Miami of the Midwest. Tom knew the facts behind the ex-girlfriend incident - facts many of us didn't know. LP was still wrong, but is there a male out there who can't understand the rage he felt?