---Steam Gamertag Thread---

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 years later...

You guys have any other coop games? Most of the time I play Payday 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 online with my friends, but I recently branched out into a couple others the are neat. One that is survival crafting called the Forest and then kind of a silly coop submarining exploration game called We Need to Go Deeper.

Also just got CS:GO during the Summer Sale. I've been meaning to give it a shot.

I'd love to get into some coop play with people more on Steam, particularly with L4D2, but I'm having a continual issue with it.

I just started playing some Steam games (particularly L4D2) about two weeks ago for the first time in months, but L4D2 keeps crashing on me. I can join a server and I'll be able to play for perhaps 5-6 minutes, and then everything will freeze, I'll get that auto-disconnect warning in the corner and then get booted back to the game lobby. I've tried verifying my game files, uninstalling/reinstalling the game... nothing. Keeps happening.

I don't think it's my overall internet connection though because it doesn't happen with Battlefield 1, but I haven't tried another online Steam game yet, so I don't know. I've also noticed Steam is running VERY slow on my machine, but everything else is fine. It might require a full uninstall/reinstall, but that's going to be a headache.

As a side note, I've thought about PubG, but I might wait for the first person only servers. It also seems like you almost have to play with other people, because chances are, you'll be playing against people in groups of 3-4 and be at a huge disadvantage if you're solo.

You guys have any other coop games? Most of the time I play Payday 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 online with my friends, but I recently branched out into a couple others the are neat. One that is survival crafting called the Forest and then kind of a silly coop submarining exploration game called We Need to Go Deeper.

Also just got CS:GO during the Summer Sale. I've been meaning to give it a shot.

I used to play Payday 2 and L4D a ton, but my group lost interest in Payday 2 a few years back. It would be nice to get in with another group.

• 3 years later...