Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

f#*k peta.

Let's get #FreeGangwish trending on Twitter.

Let's not.

This has nothing to do with PETA and everything to do with Gangwish being a dumbass.

Actually, it has everything to do with PETA, because nobody really carded until they started bitching about it and created a change.org petition where they twisted the facts to support their f'd up agenda.

So, yeah. It's fanatics acting like asshats.

Peta lie or twist facts and or footage to try and ignite false anger no, you dont say! Next you will tell me there founders are and have been active open eco terrorirst and members of those groups! (added a link to there wikipedia I watched a documentary of there founders all ALF members..)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Liberation_Front

Dumb move, I call bull$hit on catching one bare handed. Have seen coon dogs torn to pieces by fully grown raccoon. Enjoying the hunt, the sport of killing something with a wrench does not seem like a new world sport.

Power is not in killing, it is knowing what is right and wrong. Hunting at times is an unfair deal, but this was not a hunt.

Coming home from Viet Nam I vowed I would never kill another living thing, well bugs, and I have lived by that for close to 40 years. I grew up in Nebraska, hunted pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel, raccoon and deer. Seeing something die just because you want to is wrong. For food and sometimes sport, I can not justify that now, but understand others doing it.

This was not sport, it was not hunting.

You do stupid things, you need to pay a price.

I am all for the pu&&y. Ugh I mean Eichorst!

Dumb move, I call bull$hit on catching one bare handed. Have seen coon dogs torn to pieces by fully grown raccoon. Enjoying the hunt, the sport of killing something with a wrench does not seem like a new world sport.

Power is not in killing, it is knowing what is right and wrong. Hunting at times is an unfair deal, but this was not a hunt.

Coming home from Viet Nam I vowed I would never kill another living thing, well bugs, and I have lived by that for close to 40 years. I grew up in Nebraska, hunted pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel, raccoon and deer. Seeing something die just because you want to is wrong. For food and sometimes sport, I can not justify that now, but understand others doing it.

Thank you for your service.

I guess as others have stated it is not about the coon how it happened this is a valuable life lesson for Gang, we all did dumb things in our younger years sharing with the world however has consequences.

I agree with your entire post. Can we end it there?

Dumb move, I call bull$hit on catching one bare handed. Have seen coon dogs torn to pieces by fully grown raccoon. Enjoying the hunt, the sport of killing something with a wrench does not seem like a new world sport.Power is not in killing, it is knowing what is right and wrong. Hunting at times is an unfair deal, but this was not a hunt.Coming home from Viet Nam I vowed I would never kill another living thing, well bugs, and I have lived by that for close to 40 years. I grew up in Nebraska, hunted pheasant, quail, rabbit, squirrel, raccoon and deer. Seeing something die just because you want to is wrong. For food and sometimes sport, I can not justify that now, but understand others doing it.This was not sport, it was not hunting.You do stupid things, you need to pay a price.I am all for the pu&&y. Ugh I mean Eichorst!

Seriously, comparing hunting to what this dipsh*t did is insulting.

I hope these are a few things we all can agree on.

1. PETA Sucks

2. The suspension is stupid for acknowledging PETA.

3. Acknowledging PETA and suspending Jack is better than PETA on the doorstep of Memorial Stadium for the foreseeable future.

4. Jacks a numnut in that he brought this on himself and DONU

5. Jack should have never put the racoon in the position it did all for a selfie.

6. Jack is male and should not be taking selfies

7. ???

8. Profit?

Please feel free to add

• Fire 2

I think you missed my point polo.

I see no reason to kill anything just for the fun of doing it. That is what happened.

Something, if thought about, he most likely would not have done.

I am not a follower of PETA.

I am about doing things right. Jack did not in my opinion.

Nothing about this was hunting, it was killing just to kill, anger possibly, but that is not a good answer either.

I am going with he would not do it again.

Slow down on the bold flavors buddy!

Thank you for your service to our country sir. :)

This is so stupid. If that racoon had been in the wild and attacked a bobcat or mountain lion or some other animal that was bigger than it what would have happened?

It's not like Gangwish was minding his own business and was attacked by a raccoon. The dumbass was trying to grab a wild animal to take a selfie, it bit or scratched him, and he got pissed and killed it- then bragged about it because he thought it made a cool story.

He was not protecting himself- the raccoon was.

so you are saying that a wild animal wouldn't go out of its way just to mess with another animal? Interesting. There must be something wrong with my dogs

Players have the potential to get punished for lack of judgement issues in every program. Whether they are late (or skip) meetings, screw up in the classroom, or screw up off the field, it happens. A lack of judgement incident equals a punishment of some sort, it's pretty simple.

Dead raccoon or not, this was a lack of judgement issue that deserved reprimand.

Personally, I have no problem with the punishment of 2 quarters. College kid or not, you can not be a representative of something (in this case NU football) and go online and be a complete moron without thinking it will have the opportunity to come back on you. Had he done the same thing but only told his buddies about it, then he wouldn't be in this situation.

20-something year olds make mistakes, we all did, & for the mistakes we got caught for, we usually got into trouble.

No matter where opinion falls on the issue though, this will add another log to the fire for those that already hate SE.

• Fire 1