Strength and conditioning Mark Philipp

I also like that he's Polynesian. We stopped getting those kids when some jackhole ex-player said Poly kids weren't welcome in Nebraska.

I don't remember that, who said it? Also isn't helu Hawaiian ?

I'm brain farting on who it was. Who was the guy that transferred away and ended up at Oregon? His excuse was he wanted to be closer to his 80 year old dad in Salt Lake City.

Richie Incognito? well that explains everything. He didn't transfer, was kicked off the team for fighting one of the receivers in the lockerroom.

If any recruits even know that he was at this program it would not be a plus. That guy has a track record.

I also like that he's Polynesian. We stopped getting those kids when some jackhole ex-player said Poly kids weren't welcome in Nebraska.

I don't remember that, who said it? Also isn't helu Hawaiian ?

I'm brain farting on who it was. Who was the guy that transferred away and ended up at Oregon? His excuse was he wanted to be closer to his 80 year old dad in Salt Lake City.

Richie Incognito? well that explains everything. He didn't transfer, was kicked off the team for fighting one of the receivers in the lockerroom.

If any recruits even know that he was at this program it would not be a plus. That guy has a track record.

No, the kid I'm thinking of is Poly himself.

Dobson probably got a bad rap. There was an obvious upgrade in S&C between the Callahan and Pelini eras. I had the displeasure of meeting Phillip Dillard several times before and after. Before, he looked like a UNK Lopers linebacker. After, he looked like a New York Giant.

People want to blame Dobson for the injuries. He might be responsible, but he might not be. I'd like to see someone prove it one way or the other.

Something was obviously amiss with the offensive line S&C, but that might have as much to do with scheme as anything. I still can't forget Garrison pretty much telling Farmer to get smaller and weaker. Yuck.

I still can't forget Garrison pretty much telling Farmer to get smaller and weaker. Yuck.

I must have missed that one. And that would be the first time I have ever heard someone wanting a weaker lineman. Smaller only if it was bad weight. But I can't see muscle being bad weight on a lineman.
He told him he wanted him down to 295 from 330, and they didn't need him to bench 600 lbs.

I still can't forget Garrison pretty much telling Farmer to get smaller and weaker. Yuck.

I must have missed that one. And that would be the first time I have ever heard someone wanting a weaker lineman. Smaller only if it was bad weight. But I can't see muscle being bad weight on a lineman.
He told him he wanted him down to 295 from 330, and they didn't need him to bench 600 lbs.

blech. Shows the way they wanted the offense. Soft. That is not how you do power running, that is what lesser programs have done with gimmick offenses when they flat out cant get good line talent. Willing to bet the new guys will want him back up at 330.

Saw where Crabtree (recruiting guy) said he was one of the better young recruiters around.

As a fellow fan who likes Bray's potential, this video was interesting (maybe you've seen it).

He sure is a good-looking fella

So you wood?

No.

Does he need to do some more 'shups or something?

I'm not a floozy like all you other people saying you "wood" do anything that moves. *sticks nose in the air*

You'd never have your nose in the air with me Mo.