Things To Do in San Diego . . .

Watch Blackfish first then ask yourself if you really want to go to Seaworld.

Not another nut job. Sea World has made major changes since the movie came out. They are building huge tanks with an actual river for the Killer whales to swim up. Unfortunately, the PETA crowd won't be satisfied until every zoo and Sea World empties out its animals. If you drive a Prius, you'll take LJsurf's advice. On the other hand, if you see things in context, you'll be totally happy going to Sea World.

Another nut job? Haha, you sir are an idiot. I've read your posts for a while now and that much is obvious. Telling our Husker friends to go to Mission Beach, laughable. A real waterman would never support a place like Seaworld even if they had the best possible practices. There is one place those animals should be: in the Ocean. Grow some balls, go buy a board and some free diving equipment and get out into the real 'Seaworld'. Or maybe you are just afraid to be in their element? Beat it kook!

Not one "hodad" blast. I'm doubting if these guys even live in SoCal.

Another nut job? Haha, you sir are an idiot. I've read your posts for a while now and that much is obvious. Telling our Husker friends to go to Mission Beach, laughable. A real waterman would never support a place like Seaworld even if they had the best possible practices. There is one place those animals should be: in the Ocean. Grow some balls, go buy a board and some free diving equipment and get out into the real 'Seaworld'. Or maybe you are just afraid to be in their element? Beat it kook!

LJ, you're just a PETA propogandist. Sorry 'bra, but real people like Sea World. It's not the evil empire that you make it out to be. And, yes, I have lived in the Pacific Ocean since I was 3.

LJ, you're just a PETA propogandist. Sorry 'bra, but real people like Sea World. It's not the evil empire that you make it out to be. And, yes, I have lived in the Pacific Ocean since I was 3.

Living in Mission Valley and claiming the ocean doesn't make you an ocean expert 'bra'. Stick to East County where your kind belongs. You know nothing about the ocean.

Living in Mission Valley and claiming the ocean doesn't make you an ocean expert 'bra'. Stick to East County where your kind belongs. You know nothing about the ocean.

:snacks:

So is the tree hugger the beach boy surfer or is it the whale-hater? I'm lost.

Also, who's the one actually WEARING the bra?

This is a territorial thing with San Diego natives. It's a dumb fight and they probably both live in Poway.

Now, the north bay vs east bay, there's some territory in CA worth fighting over!

If you don't go to the zoo you have wasted a trip. Flat out WASTED A TRIP!

T_O_B

TBH the Omaha Zoo tops San Diego in my book.

The Omaha Zoo is good, I won't debate that, but the San Diego Zoo is world class. If you are there don's miss it. Would be like going to New York City and not seeing the Statue of Liberty.

T_O_B

T_O_B

The Omaha Zoo is good, I won't debate that, but the San Diego Zoo is world class. If you are there don's miss it. Would be like going to New York City and not seeing the Statue of Liberty.

T_O_B

According to the best zoo's list San Diego Zoo doesn't even sniff Henry Doorleys jock strap. Last time I hit the San Diego zoo (August 2014) you could barely see the animals. I bought a beer a burger and the wife got a coke and pretzel, damn near 50 bucks. Also 47 dollars a person sucks balls too.

I feel sorry for anybody that actually needs to take tips from anynomous posters on a husker football message board in order to find of what to so in San Diego.

Why's that? So you never read reviews on a product before buying? It's just common sense to ask locals of an area what might be good or bad or what they recommend to go check out, they friggin live there, you're a tourist. Absolute brilliance on your part.

• Fire 1

T_O_B

T_O_B

Henry Doorly is absolutely world class, too. You don't get voted top zoo in the world without such a distinction.