SIGNED - WR Lavan Alston

Mavric

LAVAN ALSTON@lavan954alston 8h8 hours ago

I will be taking my official visit to Washington State January 16 -18th. @wsucougfb @CoachSimmonsWSU 1f3c8.png1f3c8.png1f3c8.png1f4aa.png2708.png

LAVAN ALSTON@lavan954alston 8h8 hours ago

I will be taking my final official visit to the University of Nebraska on January 30 - February 2nd. @Huskers @HuskerFBNation 1f3c8.png1f3c8.png1f3c8.png2708.png1f4a8.png1f4aa.png

He added the wind emoji to our tweet. That means he has to come to Nebraska right?

Neal is being slow played by Oregon

Didn't he say that he has heard from Oregon the whole recruiting process and has received mass amounts of letters and mail and had coaches visit him. Man. If that's the slow play of the ducks I would love to see the full court press. No wonder they recruit so well.

They dont full court press, they just throw the flying V at you.

No one can beat the Flying V... Well, except for Team Iceland.

• Fire 1

Didn't he say that he has heard from Oregon the whole recruiting process and has received mass amounts of letters and mail and had coaches visit him. Man. If that's the slow play of the ducks I would love to see the full court press. No wonder they recruit so well.

They dont full court press, they just throw the flying V at you.

No one can beat the Flying V... Well, except for Team Iceland.

Quack, quack, quack!

They keep in contact with backup plans, I know after the last 7 years we don't know what those are but look at their current class of commits

Rivals' listed five who didn't perform so well at the Semper Fi game:

Alston has the straight-line speed to be a deep threat at the next level, but his hands looked suspect most of the week. That has been the knock since the spring, even with a more-than-capable quarterback throwing him the ball in high school teammate Ricky Town. The three-star prospect must show more consistency to make the jump at the next level.

Alston has the straight-line speed to be a deep threat at the next level, but his hands looked suspect most of the week. That has been the knock since the spring, even with a more-than-capable quarterback throwing him the ball in high school teammate Ricky Town. The three-star prospect must show more consistency to make the jump at the next level.

Slightly concerning, but I still say we should take him. You can work with guys to become more consistent ball catchers, how to run routes, etc. You can't teach speed.

• Fire 1

move him to defense if he can't catch well enough