What the **** Beck??? Why???

i agree. the players played hard. losing is part of the game but how you lose is important. i think the players can hold their head high.....BUT....beck once again show he is an idiot. trick plays inside the 5. throwing when u need 3 yards and have 2 plays and have one of the best rbs in the country. beck lost the opportunity for the players to tie the game late or even to win...

It was again obvious tonight that Beck's basic game plan is AA twice between the tackles, long pass, punt. The guy couldn't call a good game

if it came up and bit him on the a$$. Give him a bus ticket home he doesn't deserve to ride on the plane with this team. Hope he has good luck

with what ever middle school that takes a chance on him.

T_O_B

Seemingly a very winnable game with a competent coaching staff, I hope to god that is what Riley brings.

That's the rub with the entirety of the Pelini era, hasn't it? Winnable games that we take ourselves out of due to coaching, and not the other team.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to hopefully competent football with a seasoned staff. Cupboard is pretty damn full, considering...