ksu football ranked?

well they speak of starting out 6-1/7-0...

If we start out at 7-0 then it will be likely that we will only have one loss the rest of the season to Texas and we would probably be in the Big IIX Championship. I think we will start either 5-2 or 6-1. We should definately be 5-2. The games vs. Nebraska, Louisville, and Texas are very winnable if our players fit into the system well and plus there all at home. If we lose all three woop-dee-doo, we still got only 3 losses because all the other games we should win.

But once again it comes down to how the players fit into the system and if we can win the games in the 4th quarter.

Im lookin at 7+ wins.

quote from ksu fan on the question...they were lucky to win 5 games last season(see marshall game) and this guys expects 7+ wins this coming season?

Haven't seen their schedule.. but they must have a pretty pud schedule. KSt and NU look to be the front ronners in the north... and that's only if KSt new system/players gel this season. Err, outside of that.. everybody else is pretty much buried. Heck, NU, KSt, OU seem to be the ones in the Big 12 that are on the rise... I would include CU here as they are getting an overhaul, but... no.

Anyway. back to the original topic of KSt with 7+ wins.. well, besides us.. they have a pretty good shot of beating everyone in the north. Louisville.. they must play them early, so I think the odds are against it. I dunno what the rest of their sched looks like.

What are they smoking??????? :smokin I read that thread a while ago. I go to that board to see what going on with them. They seem to think that they should have won just about all their games last year if a few things would have happened differently. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin If they win 7 they should thank their lucky stars.

I go there every now and then also...and every time you find a new thread bashing the huskers...I don't thinkt their chances of beating louisville are as good as they all think...they will have to have one good secondary to shut down Brohm...