Where do you see Nebraska Football in five years?

NUpolo8

Solich could not recruit...or have you forgotten allready. i have to agree hes done good where he is at, but that is not nu. another thing, i would be embarrassed to go to a bowl game with a loosing record.. i wish the 6 win thing was set in stone, and not so many water-down bowl games

Because the talking point of the past few weeks has been "Bo is gone, let's move on.." (Yet inexplicably there are four threads where you can argue which Bo Pelini era player was your favorite), I thought we could all lay our bold, smoking hot, renewable energy takes on where we all see the Riley era taking us in the near to semi-far future.

I'll go first!!!!

After the 2020 we will have seen:

-zero 4+ loss seasons

-2 11+ win seasons.

-3 CCG's

-1-2 conf championships

-1 season where there's playoff discussion.

I hope your eyes aren't flash burnt by those white hot takes.

-put your uv protection on and make your takes be strong.

Hahahahahahaha really? We have the potential to drop another for a total of 8 losses. How on earth do we NOT lose 4+ next year? I love your optimism. I predict 0 CCG, and 0 conf championships and 0 playoff discussion with this current staff. 11+ wins? Nope.
This thread is full of a$$hole$ (those who mocked people's January posts). And dumb a$$e$ who can't read post dates. This basically epitomizes what this forum has become.

until nu gets a coach that can recruit...probably no where spectacular.....i talk to a michigan state fan awhile back and told him i was a nu fan...he stated they are not very good anymore....that tells you what others think of nu.

They have a bunch of them on staff right now. You might want to pay a little more attention to the recruiting forum during the next couple of months.

until nu gets a coach that can recruit...probably no where spectacular.....i talk to a michigan state fan awhile back and told him i was a nu fan...he stated they are not very good anymore....that tells you what others think of nu.

They have a bunch of them on staff right now. You might want to pay a little more attention to the recruiting forum during the next couple of months.

I agree with RADAR...this current class looks like it could fall in the 15-20 range

I agree with RADAR...this current class looks like it could fall in the 15-20 range

A lot of big names with high interest. Hopefully the chips will start to pile up soon. 15-20 seems reasonable for the first full class, within my expectations as well.

A lot of big names with high interest. Hopefully the chips will start to pile up soon. 15-20 seems reasonable for the first full class, within my expectations as well.

Yep! Just need a few guys to break the right way and this could be a really nice class.

Hard to tell until we find out who the coach will be.

What are the chances Riley will the head coach for more than two more seasons? I would put them at less than 20%. With next year's schedule and some of the coaching blunders we saw this year, it is hard for me to see a significant improvement in record. A repeat of this year will get MR either fired after next year or a seat that is so hot in 2017 that only a conference title game appearance would save his job.

I would stay away from Vegas if I were you.

Until we hire a top-notch coach/recruiter who in turn assembles a top-notch staff, I really don't see us breaking out of the lull we're currently in. Therefore, I predict us to be pretty much in the same situation we're in now, still making excuses, still wondering why other programs are excelling and passing us by.

Hard to tell until we find out who the coach will be.

What are the chances Riley will the head coach for more than two more seasons? I would put them at less than 20%. With next year's schedule and some of the coaching blunders we saw this year, it is hard for me to see a significant improvement in record. A repeat of this year will get MR either fired after next year or a seat that is so hot in 2017 that only a conference title game appearance would save his job.

I would stay away from Vegas if I were you.

Ive done fine in vegas, thank you.

How much are you willing to bet Riley is the coach in the Year 2018?

Not a bettin man but I am 100% sure he will be here in 2018

Until we hire a top-notch coach/recruiter who in turn assembles a top-notch staff, I really don't see us breaking out of the lull we're currently in. Therefore, I predict us to be pretty much in the same situation we're in now, still making excuses, still wondering why other programs are excelling and passing us by.

Open your eyes man, they are already here.

Open your eyes man, they are already here.

What he means is he wants Mark Richt.