OT Darrin Paulo [Utah Commit]

Mavric

Man, Paulo's gonna love it when he finds his profile here and sees tons of lazy fat jokes on here making fun of him...

They guy's just a big kid. Weight jokes seem so low rent, especially for someone trying to consider if he wants to spend the next 4-5 years here. I hope he realizes this is internet message board syndrome and Huskers fans aren't really that bush league.

People arent making fat jokes. They are alluding to the fact this guy is an enormous road grader. Pretty sure we all want him.

I just remember eating with Josh Heskew at the training table and we went to burger king 2 hours later and he ate another 2 double whopper meals. My comment was supposed to be funny not insulting, I just know these guys eat a lot. I think he really looks athletic and carries his weight well for being as big as he is.

I hadn't heard his mother was coming, that should really help our chances. I really hope this guy ends up in Lincoln!!