C Fred Ulu-Perry [UCLA Commit]

Mavric

Well, that clears things up.

I love that this staff is going no holds barred. They'll go after anyone. Very publicly. And that's huge, whether we land them or not. We're heading back to the days of always hearing about how Nebraska is recruiting so-and-so the hardest, which is going to be the kind of image we want.

Well, that clears things up.

I love that this staff is going no holds barred. They'll go after anyone. Very publicly. And that's huge, whether we land them or not. We're heading back to the days of always hearing about how Nebraska is recruiting so-and-so the hardest, which is going to be the kind of image we want.

The kind of image this program needs, as well. Nebraska needs to recruit like they're one of the big boys, because they are. That's something I felt the previous staff always failed at. Our History says big time. Our facilities say big time. Our fan base says big time. So recruit Big Time.... This new coaching staff seems to get that.

• Fire 2

been staying off the board for a while do to HS WP season starting up but i bet you will be seeing a lot more hawaii offers... OSU had a real strong presence in hawaii recruiting when MR was the coach... OSU was one of the few PAC 12 teams that would regularly schedule home/away games with UH to keep up with recruiting purposes and to make sure that the numerous Hawaii kids on the OSU squad had at least one game family and friends could watch them play.. since MC used to coach at UH I'm sure we will see a few more offers and a possible commits role in... but straight up its gonna be tough and its gonna take a special kid... some part of me thinks it might not even be worth the effort and time should be placed elsewhere... besides Manti most big name kids have stayed close (even with a more national recruiting presence).. this year on rivals all the kids except the number one recruit (Texas tech) are staying West coast....

• Fire 1